Students

Places to buy textbooks online

Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3371 posts
23 upvotes
I either use tusbe, or ebay some international editions of my books (if you can wait 2-3 weeks)
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14886 posts
1180 upvotes
Markham
i was just checking out amazon or abebooks

they seem to take ages to ship out products (at LEAST one week to SHIP OUT for amazon.ca... and probably another week for it to arrive)

so it's a cost/time thing.... if you can wait that long (at the cost of becoming behind schedule) then you can save some money
ShadowVlican
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2007
6901 posts
261 upvotes
lol way to digg up an old thread!!
NINTENDO - NES SNES N64
SEGA PLAYSTATION ATARI EVERYTHING ELSE IE VECTREX Have old Games? Broken or working ! Systems games controllers guides manuals game boxes etc!!~~ I GIVE YOU MONEY ~~EMAIL me :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: Cellplanman@gmail.com
Mar 22, 2009
583 posts
9 upvotes
dooly wrote: I dont know if you know about www.tusbe.com but its great for those who go to school in toronto. I just finished at utsg this year and i saved a bundle buying used books (in near mint condition) at 1/2 price or less. You usually just have to meet up with the seller on campus.

+1 for tusbe.com
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1321 posts
235 upvotes
amazon.com FTMFW

.ca - sucks

And with .com, 9/10 times you [even at a cdn. address] qualify for the UPS 48hr. delivery with no extra fees at the door... did i mention i find the books to be 20-50% cheaper than the .ca site? ;)