Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Plantronics Plantronics BackBeat PRO $183.34 + $11 for shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2015 4:08 pm
Sep 18, 2013
45 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Plantronics Plantronics BackBeat PRO $183.34 + $11 for shipping

Hot Plantronics Bluetooth Headset just came down in price. Been looking for these for a while.

http://www.amazon.ca/Plantronics-BackBe ... B00N5CMD00
7 replies
Mar 7, 2011
152 posts
80 upvotes
Great headphones but not really a hot deal.

According to shopbot lowest available is $163.42 from canbuyit.ca

[url]http://www.*****/pp-plantronics-backbeat-pro-plantronics-price-493807.html[/url]

Few days ago I was able to get price match at bestbuy store with 10% off difference and it came about $169.99 all in.

Original Thread on this deal
hot-pm-bb-plantronics-backbeat-pro-blue ... a-1748053/
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
can do a PM with staples & add on a coupon as well. should bring it down to $150-160 as well
Mar 26, 2008
911 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
For those who own this headphone, do you know where the two mics built into the headphones are placed?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
dran wrote: For those who own this headphone, do you know where the two mics built into the headphones are placed?
Dunno exactly (didn't even know there are two), but when you hit the button to mute your sound source and let outside sounds in, the mic for that is behind the front-facing narrow metal screened slot on the left can. And it works very well! I can highly recommend these headphones. Great sound quality (even over Bluetooth), comfort, and convenience.
Jun 21, 2009
555 posts
93 upvotes
scotsum wrote: can do a PM with staples & add on a coupon as well. should bring it down to $150-160 as well
Just tried Staples. They would not PM canbuyit.ca.

Reason why is because canbuyit.ca does not have a physical store and cannot do pick up. Oh well, I'm not going to press it.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
Kouyo wrote: Just tried Staples. They would not PM canbuyit.ca.

Reason why is because canbuyit.ca does not have a physical store and cannot do pick up. Oh well, I'm not going to press it.
if u do a search on shopbot for this item, u'll find cendirect, software city & pccanada offering slightly higher prices than canbuyit. its more than likely staples will do a pm with one of them.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Kouyo wrote: Just tried Staples. They would not PM canbuyit.ca.

scotsum wrote: if u do a search on shopbot for this item, u'll find cendirect, software city & pccanada offering slightly higher prices than canbuyit. its more than likely staples will do a pm with one of them.
You can also keep an eye on Best Buy's stock. I kinda doubt they'll bring more in while the canbuyit.ca sale is on because it's an automatic loss (at least I assume it must be since the PM makes it half price), but if they do, you get it for a buck fiddy. That's how I got mine.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/pla ... 8f91ceen02