415 upvotes

[Plats du Chef] Chefs Plate - 40% off your first 4 boxes

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
Plats du Chef
More offers from Plats du Chef
Saw this on my Instagram newsfeed. 40% off your first 4 boxes which is a pretty good deal imo. I can't use it because I've signed up for chefs plate in the past, but for some of you whos never tried them, it's worth a try.
2 replies
Aug 27, 2008
58 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Standard deal on all the meal delivery services. You can signup again with a different email, I've done this a few times and haven't gotten in trouble yet. I don't bother for this meager discount though.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1391 posts
307 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Sadly, those looking for quality meals from Chef's Plate, you will be sorely disappointed. First of all, I find their weekly selection quite lacking in options. Second, many meals take double the time to prepare compared to their recipe cards. Third, you will generate a lot more waste from your meal preparation each week. (I suppose this last point applies to all of these types of services.)

We did it for two weeks, and struggled to do all four meals each week. Of the four we received, we only liked one a week too.

When I choose, shop for and prepare meals myself, my batting average is way better.