Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Play-Asia

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir PS4 Physical

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 3:47 pm
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir PS4 Physical

Deal Link:
Price:
$37.87
Savings:
55% off
Retailer:
Play-Asia
Greetings PS4 community and JRPG fans,

You can pick up the somewhat hard to find physical version of Odin Sphere (PS4) for $37.87 on Play Asia at the moment. Shipping to Toronto will add an additional $7.71 to your order bringing the total to $45.58 which is the lowest I have seen the physical version go for anywhere, including ebay. To my knowledge, the game received a limited print run and will likely become harder to find as time goes on. This is a game that will hold its value and is a great title to have in your collection regardless.

Cheers!
46 replies
Jun 19, 2006
530 posts
1056 upvotes
Thanks OP! If you use promo code "MYPSVITA" it saves you another $3.92 bringing it to $41.66
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6345 upvotes
Winnipeg
so they ported from ps2/ps3/vita to the ps4, is there also a pc port?
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
spidersan wrote: Thanks OP! If you use promo code "MYPSVITA" it saves you another $3.92 bringing it to $41.66
Thanks for the promo code! I made my order yesterday but I will contact support and hope they reimburse me the difference!
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
divx wrote: so they ported from ps2/ps3/vita to the ps4, is there also a pc port?
The original game was released on PS2 back in the day. The PS3/PS4/VITA release is the remaster which fixed the performance issues found in the PS2 version, and includes numerous other enhancements and additional content not found in the original release. There is no PC port and I doubt there will ever be one, but who knows.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I bought without realizing that this was a PS2 remake. No regrets! Great addition to anyone's collection.
Jun 19, 2006
530 posts
1056 upvotes
Has anyone received their order yet? they said it shipped Dec 27, and the last confirmation i got was Jan 5 saying that it got dispatched overseas but now i have no way to track it. How long does it usually take?
Jul 25, 2017
18 posts
15 upvotes
spidersan wrote: Has anyone received their order yet? they said it shipped Dec 27, and the last confirmation i got was Jan 5 saying that it got dispatched overseas but now i have no way to track it. How long does it usually take?
It takes quite a while. From the date you receive the tracking number, you need to wait at least 4-6 business days to get it shipped to Vancouver by airmail.
After that it will be transferred to Canada Post for further dispatch. I guess it would take 10-20 business days depends on where you live, how long it takes to clear customs.

I live in Ontario, I ordered on Dec 24th and shipped on Jan 3rd. It's finally arrived to Vancouver but no further indication whats happening after that..
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
googlegod wrote: It takes quite a while. From the date you receive the tracking number, you need to wait at least 4-6 business days to get it shipped to Vancouver by airmail.
After that it will be transferred to Canada Post for further delivery. I guess it would take 10-20 business days depends on where you live, how fast it is clear customs.

I live in Ontario, I ordered on Dec 24th and shipped on Jan 3rd. It's finally arrived to Vancouver but no further indication whats happening after that..
They shipped mine out on December 19th. On January 16th, the tracking was finally updated to the following message: "Arrival at Destination Post (Country: CA)". So it took 4 weeks for the product just to arrive in Canada. I expect to receive the game within 5 business days from today. Unfortunately, when you order economy from Asia, it is common to take 4 weeks shipping, especially when you factor in the busy holiday season which added more time than usual. I ordered from play-asia a few times in the past and always received my order so worry not :D
Mar 26, 2005
451 posts
104 upvotes
spidersan wrote: Has anyone received their order yet? they said it shipped Dec 27, and the last confirmation i got was Jan 5 saying that it got dispatched overseas but now i have no way to track it. How long does it usually take?
LOL..forgot I ordered a copy. Mine was ordered Dec 27th and still waiting. In Ontario.
Oct 18, 2012
400 posts
558 upvotes
OTTAWA
googlegod wrote: It takes quite a while. From the date you receive the tracking number, you need to wait at least 4-6 business days to get it shipped to Vancouver by airmail.
After that it will be transferred to Canada Post for further dispatch. I guess it would take 10-20 business days depends on where you live, how long it takes to clear customs.

1-3 months. 1 month being a nice delivery. Up to 2-3 months if stuck in customs. It isn't a priority item, so it doesn't get processed quickly in there.

Source: Have ordered single games from Play Asia since the dawn of time on their economy shipping for several years.
Jul 25, 2017
18 posts
15 upvotes
SquareCube wrote: 1-3 months. 1 month being a nice delivery. Up to 2-3 months if stuck in customs. It isn't a priority item, so it doesn't get processed quickly in there.

Source: Have ordered single games from Play Asia since the dawn of time on their economy shipping for several years.
Sigh.. i guess I just need to forget about it until it shows up in my mailbox LOL.
Oct 18, 2012
400 posts
558 upvotes
OTTAWA
googlegod wrote: Sigh.. i guess I just need to forget about it until it shows up in my mailbox LOL.
Pretty much. That's what I do. Haha.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3651 posts
1429 upvotes
BC
Thanks op, ordered it today, coupon still worked too!

FYI my longest wait for a game from Play-Asia was 7 months. PayPal did issue a refund though.
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
Wargamer wrote: Just a heads up for the people waiting for their packages and wondering what's going on: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/mail-pr ... ow-711375/
TL;DR version, they store packages with cheap or free shipping in some warehouse for months in hope you get mad enough that you'll pay for EMS instead.
"months" might be an exaggeration, but thanks for the info. my package is now somewhere in Canada after 4 weeks, so things could be worse :D
Dec 28, 2012
630 posts
542 upvotes
OTTAWA
Yep! Ordered Dec 20 still waiting :) but at least I know it's coming!
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
For anyone who is interested, I received my copy in the mail today. Shipped out December 19th / Received January 31; about 6 weeks to arrive but it's all good! :D
Last edited by xristophoros on Jan 31st, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)