Auto call recorder Pro **FREE**

Deal Link:
Savings:
Retailer:
play.google.com
The Call recorder Pro, major changes in this version:
- Unlimited features & premium support
- 30 days money back guarantee, full refund if not satisfied

Auto Call recorder Pro is a useful call recorder application.
Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. It is one of the best call recorders in the Play Store.

There are 5 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Record incoming calls
Record outgoing calls

Functions:
- Record your calls automatically while calling.
- Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
- You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
- Automatic call recorder
- Save your record and upload record to Google Driver
- Auto delete unsaved records after 1 week, 2 week
- Record outgoing call - record incoming calls
- Record all telofonnyh conversations.
- Play audio recorded conversations.
- Delete recorded conversations.
- Blocking of the calls listed to the automatic removal.
- you can set automatically delete your records aftern 1 week, 2 week, etc...
- Send calls to listed to email.
- Show confirmation dialog for saving the recorded call. Ask immediately after the call and set up in the options.
- Favorite
- Search
- White list
- Black list
- And much more ...
- Set source (Mic, voice call, a video camera)

Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.

Legal:
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries, or states.
REVIEWS
75 replies
Jul 17, 2011
94 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Note that with the Android Pie (9.0) you cant record call anymore (without using headphone and putting one on the miccrophone)
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1457 posts
801 upvotes
Calgary
pros911 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 1:55 pm
Note that with the Android Pie (9.0) you cant record call anymore (without using headphone and putting one on the miccrophone)
oh really? why is that? android 9.0 security feature?
is there a better option than this for android 9.0?
Nov 24, 2014
386 posts
368 upvotes
Isla Nublar, Costa R…
i use the free app and it's great when I'm on all my calls with Robbers....
Jul 17, 2011
94 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Suthek wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 1:57 pm
oh really? why is that? android 9.0 security feature?
is there a better option than this for android 9.0?
google decided to block access to the feature for recording call so unless you're rooted the only other option is to put a headphone over the mic and the app will record by the microphone wich is ridiculous
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4903 posts
2800 upvotes
Kitchener
jurassicworld wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:01 pm
i use the free app and it's great when I'm on all my calls with Robbers....
Was trying to think of a useful application for this program.........that's a pretty good one :)
Jul 17, 2011
94 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
IntrepidRT wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:03 pm
Was trying to think of a useful application for this program.........that's a pretty good one :)
I loved ACR when i was on android 8, if you forgot something that they said or you didn't had time to take anynote or you want proof you said something to your gf :D
Oct 13, 2017
149 posts
224 upvotes
Halifax
pros911 wrote:
This is the reason why I refuse to update to Android Pie (9.0). I always saw Android as the OS that will allow max freedom for its users, but I think it is slowly turning into an Apple...
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1636 posts
860 upvotes
GTA
I have Android 9, in case it helps, call recording works for me with the 'Call recorder Pro' app, the free one works as well.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... record.pro

Edit:
After rereading all the comments, let me make it clear:
-If someone calls me and I pick the phone, it gets recorded to an mp3 stored on the device.
-If I place a call it gets recorded to an mp3 stored on the device.
-Whatsapp, other voip calls are not recorded.
-I use a OnePlus 5T with Android 9.0.4
Hope that helps :)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3410 posts
2404 upvotes
pros911 wrote:
Um that is incorrect.

They changed features but didn't block call recording.

The app I use mentioned it in an update a while ago and what I've noticed is that calls get recording but instead of saying the name of caller it says either outgoing or incoming call and I have to manually put the contact name in.

I'm using the free version of this on Galaxy with latest update. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ecorderpro (for some reason lots of apps don't let me share them from Google play store)
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1485 posts
1457 upvotes
Montreal
using pie 9 on Samsung Note 9, the audio is being recorded into an mp3 file but when you play it , NO SOUND. weird.
Last edited by Bessem on Apr 16th, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3371 posts
1378 upvotes
Ontario
Tested this with both incoming and outgoing calls without issue on Android 9 (Pixel3)
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
2957 posts
873 upvotes
Nice app and also endorsed by the ex-AG!