Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

Play At Home returns: Four months of PlayStation games: Horizon: Zero Dawn and 10 more games for *Free

Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor

[Sony Online Entertainment] Play At Home returns: Four months of PlayStation games: Horizon: Zero Dawn and 10 more games for *Free

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/23 ... f243317373
Basically you get free games each month from March to June if I understand correctly. No Playstation Plus needed. The offers for March was announced:

Starting March 1, 2021
Ratchet & Clank PS4 : https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... TPS4000000
available for free download for a limited time through PlayStation Store from March 1 at 8pm PST / March 2 at 4am GMT / 5am CET to March 31, 2021 at 8pm PDT* / April 1 at 4am BST / 5am CEST.

Free from March 25 to April 22
ABZU
Astrobot(PSVR only)
Enter the Gungeon
Moss (PSVR only)
Paper Beast(PSVR only)
Rez Infinite
Subnautica
The Witness
Thumper(PSVR compatible)

Free from April 19 to May 14
Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Once you redeem the game, it will be yours to keep. 10 free games to download this spring

Starting March 25, 2021
Our friends at Funimation (a joint venture of Sony Pictures Entertainment and Aniplex of Japan) are kicking in a very special offer: extended access for new subscribers to Funimation or Wakanim in the countries they are available **. Funimation is an anime-focused subscription service and Wakanim is Funimation’s European division. While there will be additional details to follow, this offer is only available to our community who sign up for and download the Funimation (in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand) or Wakanim apps (in most of Western and Northern Europe) starting on March 25 for a limited time.
Last edited by mymuro on Mar 25th, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.
310 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
To be honest.. They are giving a game that most people as psn plus subscriber already has.. It's rather a disappointing choice of title.
Nov 22, 2006
560 posts
473 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
renegadeavenger wrote: To be honest.. They are giving a game that most people as psn plus subscriber already has.. It's rather a disappointing choice of title.
Not a PSN+ subscriber here and never will be (don't play enough) so Im very happy. Free is free.
Aug 20, 2019
638 posts
811 upvotes
London, Ontario
Knarfon wrote: Not a PSN+ subscriber here and never will be (don't play enough) so Im very happy. Free is free.
I used to be PSN+, for YEARS. I haven't renewed in over 3 years due to limited time to play. Being able to play this awesome title for free, and introduce my kids to it is fantastic.

It doesn't matter if other people already have it, the people that don't will enjoy it.

Quick edit with the link to Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... 0000000000
Last edited by maddmaxx308 on Apr 20th, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
One of the better PS4 exclusives. It's been like $20 or less for years but if you never played it do yourself a favor and give it a go. Great visuals and a short fun campaign
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there a way to claim the "forever" copy while having the PS+ copy? Would be nice to swap out if it is ever decided to let PS+ lapse.

Great game.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8653 upvotes
GTA
cloak wrote: Is there a way to claim the "forever" copy while having the PS+ copy? Would be nice to swap out if it is ever decided to let PS+ lapse.

Great game.
That was made possible by Sony when they offered some games for free during the covid lockdown last year. I expect that not to change.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
3347 posts
2475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's one of the PS+ collection games. I'll take it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2006
5351 posts
2459 upvotes
mymuro wrote: Our friends at Funimation (a joint venture of Sony Pictures Entertainment and Aniplex of Japan) are kicking in a very special offer: extended access for new subscribers to Funimation or Wakanim in the countries they are available **.
I may sign up for a month and binge the final season of Attack on Titan. I think all the English dubbed episodes will be out by end of April. Almost can't believe we've been watching this since 2013.
Apr 3, 2010
187 posts
75 upvotes
Milton
Literally just beat Rachet and Clank like a month ago lol
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3749 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
Guess that I'll have most of the games Sony is giving away, but upvote nonetheless for the deal!
Nov 20, 2013
87 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
** FUNIMATION and WAKANIM – On top of the standard 14-day trial, new users can get an additional 90 days . Unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the period, your subscription will automatically roll into a paid-for, ongoing subscription with a recurring monthly fee. Age restrictions apply. More information to follow.
A total of three and a half months of free FUNIMATION sounds pretty solid as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
3347 posts
2475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It'd be nice if they gave away some games from the PS+ Collection, since they've taken that away from us people who don't own a PS5.
Feb 22, 2010
646 posts
867 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: To be honest.. They are giving a game that most people as psn plus subscriber already has.. It's rather a disappointing choice of title.
For most people who were subscribers in march 2018 and still are, it may seem like a disappointing choice.

But to be honest, the other three titles will probably disappoint you if you have been a subscriber for years as this promotion is targeting people who are not PS plus subscribers.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
Is Ratchet and Clank PS4 Pro enhanced? Should look pretty good on the PS5.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Higher resolution only for ps4 pro enhancement.
Still 30 frames per second without a dedicated PS5 patch.
johnnyblayze wrote: Is Ratchet and Clank PS4 Pro enhanced? Should look pretty good on the PS5.
Dec 5, 2011
32 posts
147 upvotes
North york
Mulder and Scully wrote: I may sign up for a month and binge the final season of Attack on Titan. I think all the English dubbed episodes will be out by end of April. Almost can't believe we've been watching this since 2013.
If I remember correctly, there was a similar free trial sort of deal for funimation last March ish, and I don't think AOT was part of their library. Nonetheless things may have changed, but either way, free is free. Lots of other good shows to watch either way Person Raising Both Hands In CelebrationPerson Raising Both Hands In Celebration
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
3347 posts
2475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
johnnyblayze wrote: Is Ratchet and Clank PS4 Pro enhanced? Should look pretty good on the PS5.
Ratchet and Clank is already part of the PS+ Collection, free games for PS5 owners with a PS+ sub. I think it offers some enhancements.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)