[FREE!] Home Workouts Gym Pro

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
$1.99
Retailer:
Play store
Home Workouts Gym is free. Pro version - No ads.

100K+ installs – 4.7 user’s rating.

All exercise guided by video animation 3D.

Note: No equipment needed (There are other apps for that , this is not the one!]

Great for RFDers to try while sitting waiting for the deals! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Publisher's word:
--------------------------

Home Workouts No equipment Pro provides daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups. In just a few minutes each day, you can build muscle and exercise at home without having to go to the gym. No equipment or coach needed, all exercises can be done only with your body weight.

This application includes exercises for the abs, chest, legs, arm as well as body training. All exercises are designed by exeperts. No need equipment, so no need to go to the gym. Although it only takes a few minutes each day, it can effectively tone your muscles and get six pack abs at home.

Stick with our home workout, and you will notice a change in your body in just a few short weeks.

Features
* Warm up and stretching plan
* Records training progress automatically and history track easily
* Chart weight track
* Reminder workout keep you on going
* Detailed video 3D animation
* Meal plan for lose weight and bodybuilding

Bodybuilding App
Are you looking for a bodybuilding app? Try our build muscle app! This build muscle app has effective muscle building workout, and all muscle building workout is designed by expert.

Warm up Training App
Warm up are critical to a better performance and fewer injuries but stretching is somewhat of an optional extra - we can do it, we should do it but not doing it will not cause any issues, most times. It is highly recommended nonetheless.

Strength Training App
It's not only just a build muscle app, but also a strength training app. If you are still looking for muscle building workout, muscle building apps or strength training app, this muscle building apps is the best one you can find among the muscle building apps.

Home Workouts for Men
Want effective home workouts for men? We provide different home workouts for men to workout at home. The home workout for men is proven to help you get six pack abs in a short time. You'll find the home workout for men that most suitable for you. Try our home workout for men now!

Fat Burning Workouts & Hiit Workouts
The best fat burning workouts & hiit workouts for better body shape. Burn calories with fat burning workouts, and combine with hiit workouts to get the best results.

Multiple Exercises
Push ups, squats, sit ups, plank, crunch, wall sit, jumping jacks, triceps dips, lunges...

Fitness Coach
All exercises are designed by professional fitness instructors. Guide exercise through exercise, like having a personal fitness trainer in your pocket! It's easy and easy to understand with 3D video tutorials

Remember:
Consult your doctor to let you know the best exercise for your physical condition.
Get hydrated before, during and after physical exercise.
Warm up 15 minutes first to avoid muscle injuries.
Perform 10 minutes of stretching after finishing your workout.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since joining RFD, I’ve discovered that buying low end junk for cheap means you've just wasted the money that you could have put toward some better stuff….!
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6199 posts
6153 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I already have this OP. I would say this is a pretty good app, and the fact that that it doesn’t come with ads is a big win. Nothing gets installed on my phone with ads, Adblock and Brave browser is a must these days to avoid data waste and constantly being bombarded with targeted ads like iOS users do.
Last edited by TransporterSD on Oct 13th, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4867 posts
6912 upvotes
Vancouver
TransporterSD wrote: I already have this OP. I would say this is a pretty good app, and the fact that that it doesn’t come with ads is a big win. Nothing gets installed on my phone with ads, Adblock and Brace browser is a must these days to avoid data waste and constantly being bombarded with targeted ads like iOS users do.
True, Devs did a great job creating this app! Very simple interface and clear instructions...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since joining RFD, I’ve discovered that buying low end junk for cheap means you've just wasted the money that you could have put toward some better stuff….!
Sep 17, 2007
749 posts
501 upvotes
Toronto
I now have 8 apps like this. All free from RFD. This is the 9th. But I guess I am still trying to find an app that will "motivate" me to get up and start the first set. Thinking Face
Nov 24, 2006
476 posts
263 upvotes
london
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: I now have 8 apps like this. All free from RFD. This is the 9th. But I guess I am still trying to find an app that will "motivate" me to get up and start the first set. Thinking Face
Hate to break it to you buddy but that's your problem. You are waiting for that "one" app to motive you to "get up and start". There is no such app that will do this
Aug 25, 2006
809 posts
260 upvotes
Thanks op, will give it a try!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4867 posts
6912 upvotes
Vancouver
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: I now have 8 apps like this. All free from RFD. This is the 9th. But I guess I am still trying to find an app that will "motivate" me to get up and start the first set. Thinking Face
THIS is THE one!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 5, 2018
238 posts
261 upvotes
Montreal
Pretty good app. I like how the evolution of the exercises is planned. Intensity doesn't go from Amateur to Professional instantly, which is the main problem I found in other apps. Like passing from series of 5 pushups the 1st week to 15 the 2nd, which is discouraging.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14776 posts
4220 upvotes
Scarberia
Thx ill give it a try. Way too many exercises lol
Images
  • upload.png
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9769 posts
4948 upvotes
Markham
Sounds like you need an alarm app
Dec 4, 2008
87 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
thanks op, just installed it. gotta get in shape before next summer.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10813 posts
5088 upvotes
went to get it but already have on account.
Thanks though
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2124 posts
1368 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
I only do bench presses and curls, but good app for those who need it.
Aug 3, 2014
240 posts
418 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
If anyone is actually interested in body weight fitness, I recommend looking at this routine that incorporates mobility and strength work. https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitn ... ed_routine

But I'm pretty sure 99% of people in this thread downloading this app are gonna open it twice (being generous) in the next 6 months.
Jan 19, 2007
623 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
aysiphu wrote: If anyone is actually interested in body weight fitness, I recommend looking at this routine that incorporates mobility and strength work. https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitn ... ed_routine

But I'm pretty sure 99% of people in this thread downloading this app are gonna open it twice (being generous) in the next 6 months.
I love BWF Reddit.
I also use the app. my regular routine follows this with a few tweaks
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3246 posts
504 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Is there something on IOS similar to this?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1527 posts
1549 upvotes
I downloaded the app but don't feel fit yet. Am I doing it wrong? Seems broken