The Playbook Thread
Crackberry's Playbook 101 section
tips/tricks/did-you-know:*add swipe gestures*
[QUOTE]two ways to standby: tap battery icon and hit standby, or use power button
to revive from standby: swipe from one bezel to another
to pop up keyboard anytime: swipe from bottom left corner diagonally to the right
to pop up the main titlebar anytime: swipe from top right corner diagonally to the left
Now to take screenshot .. PRESS VOLUME UP and DOWN BUTTON TOGETHER[/QUOTE]
wifi-file sharing (great feature, PC & MAC compatible):
files & folders (awesome integration with PB directory/google docs/dropbox/box.net)
box for blackberry (50 GBs)
bluebox (dropbox client)
MORE OS 2.0 information:
press release: http://crackberry.com/press-release-res ... 0-ces-2012
os2.0 with calendar/contacts/email/etc.
os2.0 with remote app functionality, awesomeness:
Latest BB Desktop version can "unbrick" it for you.
I too had the same problem as many on the forums, the playbook will continuously show the screen saver/blackberry playbook with the different colored circles.
Here is how I was able to fix it....
1) Turn your playbook off by holding down the power button
2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, power on the Playbook
5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
6) Click on Update
7) Your computer will now download the much needed "debrick" file as talked about in earlier posts.
***NOTE*** I have tried to do this in several different ways, but the above method is the only one that worked. I hope this works.
As with all software/hardware, it takes time and patience to figure out the issue [/QUOTE]