Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Playmobil

Playmobil webstore - 10%, 15%, 25% off -- and 15% coupon (min. spend)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2020 2:39 pm
Jul 19, 2012
336 posts
728 upvotes
Victoria

Playmobil webstore - 10%, 15%, 25% off -- and 15% coupon (min. spend)

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 36%
Expiry:
November 30, 2020
Retailer:
Playmobil
Playmobil.ca has an ongoing Black Friday sale with the following discounts (ends Nov 30th):
- spend over $50, get 10% off
- over $75, 15% off
- over $125, 25% off

Sign up for their newsletter to get a voucher for 15% (provided almost instantly). This is stackable - but it's not supposed to be. The 15% discount is applied first; followed by the tier discount, so actual discounts are really 23.5%, 27.75% and 36.25% off. https://www.playmobil.ca/en/newsletter-subscription

Free shipping on orders over $75.

Also, with a BC address, you don't pay PST; only GST is added. E.g. a $300.80 order gets reduced to $191.75 with discounts, then add GST = $201.34
8 replies
Nov 22, 2007
878 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Tried sticking to lego only but can’t resist. Thanks OP!!
Jun 23, 2017
84 posts
36 upvotes
Thanks. Stacked for the Back to the Future advent calendar 👍🏽
Jul 18, 2008
267 posts
344 upvotes
Has anybody received their orders or even an email saying that their orders have shipped? I placed an order on November 30th with 7-10 day shipping, and haven’t seen or heard a thing from them since the order was placed. I’ve tried calling their customer support number multiple times and on different days, but there is no answer and no way to leave a voicemail. Starting to wonder if this deal was too good to be true...
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1291 posts
1796 upvotes
Montr
Be careful with them. I ordered 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet and no news on the order. Just listed as pending
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
It took a long time but the stuff eventually will arrive.
Nov 11, 2010
214 posts
264 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
dawger1 wrote: Has anybody received their orders or even an email saying that their orders have shipped? I placed an order on November 30th with 7-10 day shipping, and haven’t seen or heard a thing from them since the order was placed. I’ve tried calling their customer support number multiple times and on different days, but there is no answer and no way to leave a voicemail. Starting to wonder if this deal was too good to be true...
Thats pretty much par for the course for most orders going thru Canada post right now (which I assume they are using), I've got 3 packages from 3 different retailers sitting in Mississauga, all had estimated delivery dates of last week. I'm surprised they haven't issued a nationwide caveat yet.
Jul 18, 2008
267 posts
344 upvotes
The_Capn wrote: Thats pretty much par for the course for most orders going thru Canada post right now (which I assume they are using), I've got 3 packages from 3 different retailers sitting in Mississauga, all had estimated delivery dates of last week. I'm surprised they haven't issued a nationwide caveat yet.
Hey, thanks! Problem here is that I don’t even have tracking information. The order still says it is being processed, so it doesn’t sound like it’s made it out of the factory yet. Trying to figure out if I have to find gifts elsewhere...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)