Dec 16, 2011
59 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto

PlayOLG - Get $10 when you spend $15 on Lottery Tickets - YMMV

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PlayOLG.ca
Take advantage of this limited time offer and get $10* when you spend a minimum of $15 on lottery tickets at PlayOLG.ca.

Here’s what you need to do:

Enter promo code - lotto10 – on our Special Promotions page by Tuesday, January 8th, 2019. The $10 will appear in your Bonus Balance, indicating you’ve opted into the promotion. (Enter before January 8th, 2019).
Spend a minimum of $15 on LOTTO MAX, LOTTO 649 or ENCORE within 30 days of opting into the promotion. When you do, your bonus will then convert to cash.

*$10 will be available as Bonus Funds once promo code is successfully entered and can be converted to cash by fulfilling $15 lottery purchase requirement.

https://www.playolg.ca/content/olg/en/p ... er-10.html
Last edited by leancuisine on Dec 19th, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1751 posts
440 upvotes
Montreal
This promotion code is invalid, inactive, or you are not eligible to receive the promotion. Please contact Player Support if you require further information.
May 18, 2007
561 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
How does setting up an account work? To sign up do you have to give olg your banking info to spend/recv funds? Can you just use a credit card to buy tickets?
Nov 21, 2012
16 posts
4 upvotes
This promotion code is invalid, inactive, or you are not eligible to receive the promotion. Please contact Player Support if you require further information.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2011
59 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
williamsauga wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 9:45 pm
It worked for me. It also shouldn't be targeted as it's listed on the website.
canada_dry wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 9:48 pm
How does setting up an account work? To sign up do you have to give olg your banking info to spend/recv funds? Can you just use a credit card to buy tickets?
I believe you need to send in documents (bank statement, proof of address) when setting up the account for withdrawals. If you use a credit card, there may (will) be a cash advance fee charged. You can either use a debit card, or Interac Online.
Nov 24, 2009
67 posts
27 upvotes
GTA
Worked for me. Saw the large banner as soon as I logged in to my account.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2358 posts
2626 upvotes
Had some funds since the big 100$ bonus, was planning on buying lotto tickets but very lazy to do so. Now this is a great push to do so. Code worked for me.
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
May 18, 2007
561 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
signed up... btw what a pain-in-the-ass process. e.g. error message at the top of the page so you have to search for the field that's in error... AND the typcial... terms and conditions that are several pages of legaleze that you must "understand and accept" that basically say you're screwed if anything goes wrong and your money disappears.

promo code doesn't work for me. sigh.