Mar 1, 2008
12047 posts
1899 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

YMMV - PlayOLG Matching First Deposit Up to $100

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PlayOLG
PlayOLG is matching the first deposit with up to $100 in bonus funds. There is a 1X rollover requirement. What this means is basically you just gotta deposit $100 and you'll get another $100 in bonus money. If you're lucky, you'll be able to withdraw more than what you deposited once you have wagered $100 worth of bonus money. Remember to withdraw only cash money, not bonus money

Updated: 1X wager rollover only works if you play slots. Still a decent payout. The withdraw process does take a while but you can just give them a call and they'll process it immediately. I got mine within a day after I called.
Images
  • playolg.jpg
Last edited by geokilla on Oct 6th, 2018 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
82 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
1927 posts
203 upvotes
Scarborough
This has always been around. For me they matched $100 3 times and I even got all the $100+ free credits posted here a few weeks ago.
Jul 4, 2018
87 posts
156 upvotes
LOL love the strategy chart! Thanks for posting OP; got the email as well
Sep 19, 2009
183 posts
31 upvotes
Can you deposit $100, get the credit, then take your 100 back?
Aug 17, 2018
91 posts
125 upvotes
xt21 wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 1:01 am
This has always been around. For me they matched $100 3 times and I even got all the $100+ free credits posted here a few weeks ago.
But that offer of 3 deposits with $100 came with a 10x wager rollover requirement. This time it is only 1x, which makes the probability of rolling it over successfully a lot greater.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1660 posts
430 upvotes
Arkv wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 1:16 am
Can you deposit $100, get the credit, then take your 100 back?
No.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
1961 posts
1761 upvotes
Living the dream
Know your limits, play within it.

If you’re not careful you’ll end up like me. It all started when I was about 11-12 years old. I was walking home from school when I saw flashing lights out of the left corner of my eye, and no it wasn’t the cops, it was the lure of a slot machine mini jackpot spitting out quarters in a small cafe in little Italy. Long story short, I had found a quarter earlier in the day and decided I’d try my luck. I entered the cafe and told one of the guidos that I needed to use the washroom, but my intention was to wager every penny of my 25 cents on that machine. In retrospect I should’ve known my odds of hitting a jackpot were somewhat diminished by the fact that some other chump just hit the damn jackpot but I was young and nieve.
I put that 25 cents into the machine and before I could even spin the reels someone grabbed me from behind and then I was dragged into the alleyway and severely beaten and robbed of my somewhat new pair of shoes. I don’t even know why they wanted my shoes, my mom had picked them up from biway and they weren’t valuable, but I guess they ere either trying to teach me a lesson or they liked the fact that they had Ninja Turtles on them and lights built into the soles.

Anyway, to sum it up, it’s been many years since that day, but I still can’t go 5 minutes without needing to make a wager. I’ve probably spent a few hundred thousand dollars ordering pizza over the years when I’m not even hungry. I’ve just been banking on Pizza Pizza taking more than 40 minutes to deliver my order and I guess I have pretty bad luck.. It finally happened last year but when I told the guy I wasn’t going to pay for the pizza he beat the crap out of me and stole my shoes.
Let’s pretend we’re potato
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1646 posts
254 upvotes
Maple
ElHoardo wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 1:29 am

If you’re not careful you’ll end up like me. It all started when I was about 11-12 years old. I was walking home from school when I saw flashing lights out of the left corner of my eye, and no it wasn’t the cops, it was the lure of a slot machine mini jackpot spitting out quarters in a small cafe in little Italy. Long story short, I had found a quarter earlier in the day and decided I’d try my luck. I entered the cafe and told one of the guidos that I needed to use the washroom, but my intention was to wager every penny of my 25 cents on that machine. In retrospect I should’ve known my odds of hitting a jackpot were somewhat diminished by the fact that some other chump just hit the damn jackpot but I was young and nieve.
I put that 25 cents into the machine and before I could even spin the reels someone grabbed me from behind and then I was dragged into the alleyway and severely beaten and robbed of my somewhat new pair of shoes. I don’t even know why they wanted my shoes, my mom had picked them up from biway and they weren’t valuable, but I guess they ere either trying to teach me a lesson or they liked the fact that they had Ninja Turtles on them and lights built into the soles.

Anyway, to sum it up, it’s been many years since that day, but I still can’t go 5 minutes without needing to make a wager. I’ve probably spent a few hundred thousand dollars ordering pizza over the years when I’m not even hungry. I’ve just been banking on Pizza Pizza taking more than 40 minutes to deliver my order and I guess I have pretty bad luck.. It finally happened last year but when I told the guy I wasn’t going to pay for the pizza he beat the crap out of me and stole my shoes.
Wtf?
Sep 25, 2010
107 posts
52 upvotes
Vaughan
These guys take over 40 days to pay out
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1646 posts
254 upvotes
Maple
Can I deposit, have 100 in cash and 100 in bonus.

Spin the reel, or play cards and wager in total 100, then I can withdraw ?

Does one need to select if they are playing with 100 cash, or bonus?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3817 posts
843 upvotes
Ottawa
That’s a scam, I lost all my bonus money for 2 accounts
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1637 posts
200 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
ElHoardo wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 1:29 am

Now I start to doubt if you made up your Kijiji story.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
1961 posts
1761 upvotes
Living the dream
corcoran_chris wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 1:37 am
Can I deposit, have 100 in cash and 100 in bonus.

Spin the reel, or play cards and wager in total 100, then I can withdraw ?

Does one need to select if they are playing with 100 cash, or bonus?

How do you have a $100 bonus? It sounds like you’re trying to use 2 offers at the same time.
Let’s pretend we’re potato
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1646 posts
254 upvotes
Maple
ElHoardo wrote:
Oct 6th, 2018 1:43 am
How do you have a $100 bonus? It sounds like you’re trying to use 2 offers at the same time.
Honestly, did you even read the first post ?