Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2023 10:52 am
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2009
1917 posts
532 upvotes
Mississauga
PS5 accessories are available on amazon now for those interested.
Sep 22, 2009
311 posts
192 upvotes
SudburyMan wrote: This happened to me, I talked to best buy support and they found the order. When I did the guest checkout I entered my email with a capital - it is very case sensitive. So if one letter has the wrong capitalization you will not be able to find it.
You're right. Used my email address all in lower cases and found my order. Thanks!
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB
gldentiger wrote: It goes live at 3pm PST. It's currently 2:10pm PST..

Digital: https://www.londondrugs.com/pre-order-p ... ps5console
Disk: https://www.londondrugs.com/pre-order-p ... ps5console

2020-09-17 13_35_29-Shaw Webmail_ PlayStation5 now available for Pre-Order - Limited additional quan.png
Big props to you; thanks for helping me get one!
Fido, Telus EPP plans
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3024 posts
1538 upvotes
Burnaby
holy hell they must have only had like 10 of each lol
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2005
1698 posts
127 upvotes
gldentiger wrote: HEADS UP! JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM LONDON DRUGS SAYING THEY ARE RESTOCKING SOME ONLINE PREORDERS AT 3PM PST THIS AFTERNOON!
Thanks for sharing this information. Just saw it, clicked the link, added to basket, order confirmed. Effortless.
Nov 16, 2015
181 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
fifi75 wrote: Big props to you; thanks for helping me get one!
No prob! Happy to see legit people getting these! OP of this thread helped me so paying it forward!
Dec 20, 2007
169 posts
52 upvotes
vancouver
Why would EB go bankrupt? Haven’t they been raking it in during the pandemic with this whole video game craze? You’d think they wouldn’t be effected by covid at all.
Nov 16, 2015
181 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mork wrote: Thanks for sharing this information. Just saw it, clicked the link, added to basket, order confirmed. Effortless.
Awesome! Congrats!
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
Got a disc one from London drugs. Hallelujah
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
azn0Richard0 wrote: I mean also if Sony thought soldering the ssd directly into the system improved it's performance, could you imagine the long term implications if the ssd died on you?
As far as I'm aware they discussed an expansion bay but I don't think they were clear if the original ssd is removable.
Considering how little support Sony provided for their previous consoles when they broke, I expect no better this time
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6766 posts
2096 upvotes
Thanks @gldentiger ...was tempted with your post for like a second time but still held back. Good for those who really want this for launch.
Apr 1, 2018
162 posts
72 upvotes
media remote not available till dec 31 wtf
PR0BLEMZ wrote: PS5 accessories are available on amazon now for those interested.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
BernardRyder wrote: My SW Battlefront PS4 Pro is incredibly quiet. My friend bought a PS4 Pro CUH-7215b (the newer, quieter revision) and he had the same issue as you, jet engine fan, then shutdown.
I helped him fix it by opening it up and changing the thermal paste. When we opened it up, only 3/4 of the chip had thermal paste on it, while the rest was clean and untouched. Once we applied new paste and assembled it, the fan barely spins up.
If you still have that noisy Pro, I suggest you do something about it before it overheats and completely fries itself.
I sold mine a good while back...the person who bought it was keen to experiment himself so I was more than happy to pass it on
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4285 posts
2287 upvotes
BC
Only interested in digital and pretty sure LD only had single digits available lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)