Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2020 3:15 pm
Dec 9, 2016
252 posts
158 upvotes
i had to use google chrome plugin auto-refresh it refresh automatly every 1 sec i was able to secure alot like 8.. digital and cd.. all that while i was playing valorant i was tired to see dog picture
Dec 9, 2016
252 posts
158 upvotes
SeyitA35523 wrote: you will able to get it in store on 13 October. no need to rush. trust me.
sony is not stupid. cause if people can't find in store they may go with xbox series.
limited quantity vs corona virus
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1469 posts
599 upvotes
London
Purgatory wrote: So did everyone else who order from Walmart get the back order email?
Yes and Walmart said on Twitter that it was sent out in error so just disregard it... unless you were able to pre-order it today in which case it could be a problem lol
Dec 24, 2017
849 posts
714 upvotes
Has it been confirmed that the digital and physical PS$ games will be playable on the PS5? Also will the trophies for PS4 and PS5 be separate? Like if I plat God Of War can I get another plat on the PS5?
Mar 23, 2010
456 posts
301 upvotes
tarushin wrote: Mine shows
Estimated date of arrival
Nov 13, 2020
I wonder if some of us got the second batch, since they seem to have a few more than everyone else. Oh well, still better than a cancellation or backorder.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4583 posts
1571 upvotes
tarushin wrote: Mine shows
Estimated date of arrival
Nov 13, 2020
Mine shows September 23rd but I'm not optimistic. Winking Face
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1469 posts
599 upvotes
London
SeyitA35523 wrote: you will able to get it in store on 13 October. no need to rush. trust me.
sony is not stupid. cause if people can't find in store they may go with xbox series.
No you won't. It comes out in November.
May 2, 2020
77 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
CaptainStoobing wrote: They take your payment right away.
Well believe what you want

But it’s a hold

It will disappear in a few days
Too many people in the world today that speak liberal but vote conservative.
Nov 3, 2009
344 posts
113 upvotes
Winnipeg
walmart site is saying 'few left' but on checkout says not in stock. frustrating. tried several times, always the same
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1007 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto, ON
natebailey wrote: You guys do know what forum you're on right?
Yeah, but should be renamed “redflagdeals and flippers/hoarders anonymous” so there’s no confusion.
Feb 26, 2018
117 posts
230 upvotes
really now? a whole entire month before launch? lets trust this guy everyone
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4583 posts
1571 upvotes
Quoting to revisit after launch.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Jul 28, 2007
747 posts
1184 upvotes
Calgary
Scorpionsy wrote: I am...but what's strange is that none of the pre-orders online offered at checkout any extended warranty. Strange eh?

Fingers crossed that the hardware failure rate of some dispatched PS5 units (Disc based or Digital) is very minimal.
Many credit cards will double your warranty. Check your benefits pamphlet.

Thread Information

There are currently 23 users viewing this thread. (18 members and 5 guests)

LarryT778370, LtLollipop, timv, Hidrosmen, kshow182, deveritt, Madevilz, RastaManMax, naqdakk, Pakito98, Corneliuss, Masernaut, joemers, KooJo, zecatz, louisctlau, mrtvgame, rightthing