Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 11:53 am
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
2648 posts
2827 upvotes
GTA
molombian wrote: Why are you telling me what to do? I'm in the hot deals section and this isn't a hot deal. It's not even a deal...
Why are you arguing in the thread you don't care about? And why am I so hungry, I just ate a snack an hour ago? Are flying fish fish that fly, or really ugly birds that swim?
Face With Tears Of Joy Chillaxxxxxx
Last edited by Redmask on Sep 17th, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content in comment.
c'mon get happy!
Jul 24, 2018
261 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
no more hot deal. it's out of stock.

actually it's not a hot deal.

just a deal.
Oct 25, 2017
55 posts
31 upvotes
Gotta be quick on the purchase, had the “Add to cart” just appear on Best Buy, but by time I got to checkout it had switch back to sold out lol
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1171 posts
466 upvotes
Someone really needs a timeout...
Penalty Box
Dec 11, 2006
4860 posts
1840 upvotes
Ajax
molombian wrote: Why are you telling me what to do? I'm in the hot deals section and this isn't a hot deal. It's not even a deal...
So then generally when one is not interested in a deal whether it is one or not, then move on to something of interest, no?

I mean if there is a perceived hot deal on toothbrushes and I am not interested, I move on. I generally do not go in and start trolling which you know is a big no no here on RFD.
Dec 31, 2010
388 posts
417 upvotes
Montreal
It now says "Not Available" at Wal-Mart. Does this means it's over? (for WM)

EDIT: NVM came back to the old page.
Last edited by spdecoste on Sep 17th, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4590 posts
1573 upvotes
An hour ago or so, I was able to get a full console from Walmart by refreshing the website for several hours.

To help others wading through the pages, has anyone else had success refreshing and getting one over the past couple of hours? Where did you get it?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Sep 12, 2012
835 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
Walmart US to open up more pre-orders on Sept.22 . Hopefully Canada does the same.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2005
1565 posts
110 upvotes
Should I get PS subscription from CDKeys now since its on sale? Can I wait until ps5 gets here before using the code?
Nov 3, 2009
344 posts
113 upvotes
Winnipeg
jcon wrote: An hour ago or so, I was able to get a full console from Walmart by refreshing the website for several hours.

To help others wading through the pages, has anyone else had success refreshing and getting one over the past couple of hours? Where did you get it?
just got one from Walmart 5 min ago using the refresh technique while console is in cart. Took less than 5 min of refreshing, hope order gets fulfilled!
Penalty Box
Dec 11, 2006
4860 posts
1840 upvotes
Ajax
jcon wrote: An hour ago or so, I was able to get a full console from Walmart by refreshing the website for several hours.

Glad you got it but please realize the random re-stocks are a combination of cancellations from earlier and/or glitches. Walmart.ca had major issues with random stock for Super NES Classic and many upon many orders were eventually cancelled with no recourse. Try and secure another unit from another vendor if you must have one on launch.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1672 posts
3449 upvotes
gcg wrote: Should I get PS subscription from CDKeys now since its on sale? Can I wait until ps5 gets here before using the code?
yes

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 2 guests)

viper123, Gchase2, mokeke, belfour, 2009M5