Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 10:48 am
Nov 21, 2016
23 posts
9 upvotes
Same here, mine changed to processing last night.

Items processing | 1:26 am
Nov 29, 2016
94 posts
50 upvotes
So is that mean we won't have a cancelation email?
Jun 24, 2019
40 posts
24 upvotes
Same here.
Items processing | 2:05 am
Expected delivery Nov 13.
Crossing fingers.
Feb 19, 2019
154 posts
55 upvotes
From what I read above, it seems cancelations are only happening for the bundle pre-orders?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
Sep 18, 2020
12 posts
9 upvotes
domenic72 wrote: Go to My Orders and click on Track
Ah don't think I can see then, I used guest checkout.
Nov 18, 2006
120 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
My second PS5 walmart order got cancelled. I think my first order is safe, it's in "Items processing" status with a Nov 13 delivery date;

Don't flame me please, this is for my brother!
Jan 13, 2020
57 posts
79 upvotes
Supertrash17 wrote: I am actually telling the truth. but believe what you want I don't have to answer to you. What's the difference between me ordering 4 of them versus my brother/friends ordering their own at the same time? Either way, the outcome is the same.
You tell me what the difference is. Why don't all your friends and brothers go and buy it themselves? It's clearly not the same outcome if you decided to buy 4 of the bloody things yourself. And don't even tell me it's a gift lmao

Here you are buying 4, but there's no difference in someone buying 10 for their 'family' and maybe one prison pen pal in Europe, or someone buying 20 to resell!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4701 posts
3173 upvotes
Toronto and London
JohnF100 wrote: I think you are forgetting to factor in Sony's total profit if you add PlayStation plus, accessories and digital purchasing (WHICH they are trying to push).

What proof do you have that their profit margins are this razor thin? The Xbox X is literally the same price as the PS5, yet it has much better (and I assume) more expensive hardware/specs.

How long does it take Apple to replenish stock? I also said pre-ordering, NOT on release day. It's expected to sell-out on release day, and even then, it doesn't take them weeks/months to restock.
Why are people spreading FUD? Series X does not have much better specs.

Ps5 has better SSD and a more expensive one at that. Same for their controller.

Thread Information

There are currently 12 users viewing this thread. (9 members and 3 guests)

MobiusZX, flair.14, Doucet87, hairyco, Hidrosmen, sovogil, newfbc, kuokai, akhohd