Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 6:36 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3761 posts
996 upvotes
Ohh my walmart one was ordered at 10:12pm MST / 12:12am est ... still in progress, no shipping yet.
Dec 10, 2020
15 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Any Vancouverites have their recent Walmart orders change status?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2817 posts
2236 upvotes
Main & Hastings
Oyangutan wrote: Any Vancouverites have their recent Walmart orders change status?
Nope. Mine says Feb 2-7th. Better not arrive in superbowl day.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1905 posts
1368 upvotes
Surrey
Oyangutan wrote: Any Vancouverites have their recent Walmart orders change status?
My digital shipped 2 days ago but disc is still at ordered stage
Jan 14, 2021
15 posts
7 upvotes
just received my PS5 disc version ordered on Jan 19 @ 12:05am from Walmart
Nov 16, 2016
149 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
UPS guy that delivered mine today said "enjoy your game"....lol
He either must have lots of these in his truck or took a peek at mine since the packaging tape on mine was a bit opened...
Aug 26, 2020
362 posts
290 upvotes
crookscastle79 wrote: UPS guy that delivered mine today said "enjoy your game"....lol
He either must have lots of these in his truck or took a peek at mine since the packaging tape on mine was a bit opened...
He's probably been delivering them since it was released
Jan 14, 2021
15 posts
7 upvotes
crookscastle79 wrote: UPS guy that delivered mine today said "enjoy your game"....lol
Same! He asked if it was a playstation 5 and I said yes. He told me that he has been delivering them all day haha
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2817 posts
2236 upvotes
Main & Hastings
Since they know what's inside. Is it possible for them to keep it and say its delivered?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2963 posts
1571 upvotes
Mississauga
chilli604 wrote: Since they know what's inside. Is it possible for them to keep it and say its delivered?
Absolutely possible and most likely has happened to multiple customers. Unless you have some sort proof that the confirmed delivery date and time are not true (vid proof?)

Then you'd have to open up a claim with the courier service
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2817 posts
2236 upvotes
Main & Hastings
mau_mau wrote: Absolutely possible and most likely has happened to multiple customers. Unless you have some sort proof that the confirmed delivery date and time are not true (vid proof?)

Then you'd have to open up a claim with the courier service
Yah. I've heard stories myself. What saved the buyer was their doorbell camera.

Email's doesn't match with video camera.

If my delivery guy asked me if it was a PS5. I'd say I'm not sure. My wife/gf/kid/dog ordered it. So I don't know.

By acknowledging that it's a PS5. That gives them knowledge. To look out for "certain packages"
Dec 10, 2020
15 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Card finally got charged on the walmart order but status hasn't moved yet. Hopefully it moves tomorrow!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1935 posts
565 upvotes
Scarborough
GAM3OVR wrote: just received my PS5 disc version ordered on Jan 19 @ 12:05am from Walmart
I ordered at 12:02 nothing yet
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3761 posts
996 upvotes
Oyangutan wrote: Card finally got charged on the walmart order but status hasn't moved yet. Hopefully it moves tomorrow!
Same here... got charged. Status moved on from "Ordered" to "Item processing"
Dec 10, 2008
320 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got my PS5 yesterday night after it was delivered to the wrong address on Saturday. Purolator trace team got in contact with me yesterday afternoon and after a couple of emails after, the package was delivered to me in a thankfully still unopened state.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2817 posts
2236 upvotes
Main & Hastings
TKWizard wrote: Finally got my PS5 yesterday night after it was delivered to the wrong address on Saturday. Purolator trace team got in contact with me yesterday afternoon and after a couple of emails after, the package was delivered to me in a thankfully still unopened state.
How da heo does that even happen. Glad you got your Package
Dec 10, 2008
320 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: How da heo does that even happen. Glad you got your Package
Purolator 3rd party agent related stuff..
Feb 3, 2009
69 posts
33 upvotes
Credit card fully charged yesterday, UPS label created today, delivery date is for January 29th, fingers crossed. Vancouver.
Dec 10, 2020
15 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
jcd2418 wrote: Credit card fully charged yesterday, UPS label created today, delivery date is for January 29th, fingers crossed. Vancouver.
! Did they send you a new email?

Still waiting for mine to move :(
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4153 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
Are the dual sense charging stations that difficult to find? I always see them at shoppers drug mart

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

randomkidx, Cryptopsy, zecatz