Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2021 8:11 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19474 posts
8954 upvotes
Oakville
x-batman wrote: Are the dual sense charging stations that difficult to find? I always see them at shoppers drug mart
They're out of stock pretty regularly online, yes.
Jan 22, 2021
2 posts
When was the estimated delivery date? Did you select pick up in store?
May 26, 2011
52 posts
12 upvotes
BRAMPTON
What's the best way to find out when any ps5 come in stock anywhere? For those of you who did get them where are you finding the best place to get them from is?
Sep 24, 2014
206 posts
1063 upvotes
Brampton, ON
slang75 wrote: What's the best way to find out when any ps5 come in stock anywhere? For those of you who did get them where are you finding the best place to get them from is?
Follow Lbabinz on Twitter, and turn on notifications for all of his tweets - https://twitter.com/Lbabinz?s=20

You'll get a lot of notifications for other gaming stuff but the moment a page is updated with PS5 in stock, he posts, and you'll typically have a minute to checkout from the moment the notification appears before its out of stock again. That's how I was able to get a PS5 and Series X
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
6425 posts
2101 upvotes
Caledon
Maple_Leafs wrote: Follow Lbabinz on Twitter, and turn on notifications for all of his tweets - https://twitter.com/Lbabinz?s=20

You'll get a lot of notifications for other gaming stuff but the moment a page is updated with PS5 in stock, he posts, and you'll typically have a minute to checkout from the moment the notification appears before its out of stock again. That's how I was able to get a PS5 and Series X
And to his discord channel!

I get his channel notification quicker than twitter which helped me secure my ps5
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2007
6425 posts
2101 upvotes
Caledon
slang75 wrote: What's the best way to find out when any ps5 come in stock anywhere? For those of you who did get them where are you finding the best place to get them from is?
Maple_Leafs wrote: Follow Lbabinz on Twitter, and turn on notifications for all of his tweets - https://twitter.com/Lbabinz?s=20

Mayoo wrote: And to his discord channel!

I get his channel notification quicker than twitter which helped me secure my ps5
Here are more tips

- Avoid buying via PayPal ( extra popups meaning extra time )
- Avoid credit cards with Master pass and verified by visa ( extra pop ups )
- create a profile and fill out all the information ( Address and credit card ) and memorize your CCV code
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
2591 posts
1334 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mayoo wrote: Here are more tips

- create a profile and fill out all the information ( Address and credit card ) and memorize your CCV code
I would disagree about PP.

'nother tip, with sites like BB and TS have a shortcut to the checkout cart.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2051 posts
718 upvotes
Mayoo wrote: Here are more tips

PayPal has been successful for me a multitude of times. Have one touch set up.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2847 posts
2248 upvotes
Main & Hastings
killuminati wrote: They really gotta do something about bots. 8am Monday and sold out instantly..
Is it bots though? Costco you need to be a member
Nov 24, 2011
202 posts
68 upvotes
Internet
Ferocious12 wrote: Is there a limit to how many you can order with Costco? At once or in total?
I think its 1 per customer every 2 days
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19474 posts
8954 upvotes
Oakville
killuminati wrote: They really gotta do something about bots. 8am Monday and sold out instantly..
Unless people are somehow setting up multiple Costco memberships for themselves, this isn't bots, it's just individuals who are on the ball. There are thousands of people in LBabinz' Discord channel, and they have 48,000 Twitter followers. All of whom, if they so desire, can have an instant notification the second a new PS5 drop happens.
May 1, 2013
648 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
WTFDEALS wrote: I think its 1 per customer every 2 days
Ah I see.. I got an order confirmed and wanted to buy another one but said out of stock... was curious if it would've let me go through with 2 orders on the same day
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
1948 posts
258 upvotes
wearysky wrote: Unless people are somehow setting up multiple Costco memberships for themselves, this isn't bots, it's just individuals who are on the ball. There are thousands of people in LBabinz' Discord channel, and they have 48,000 Twitter followers. All of whom, if they so desire, can have an instant notification the second a new PS5 drop happens.
The bot can still grab 1, that's all these guys are really getting anyway each time. I've clicked from the discord, had accounts login, everything ready to go and it's still gone in an instant.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)