Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2023 10:52 am
Jul 3, 2007
171 posts
56 upvotes
im in, but when you click on the console, its error 404, so probably sold out.
May 26, 2015
15 posts
15 upvotes
CHRoNiCWiLL wrote: im in, but when you click on the console, its error 404, so probably sold out.
I was just able to join the waiting room (navigated from home page to electronics to ps5) on a second device. Clear your cookies or try incognito, that might be the issue.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
Damn, even with alerts, I'm still missing out but I'm glad for the people who post these. It's getting to the point that I have to figure out how to get website notifications directly and skip twitter or rfd middleman
Jan 27, 2011
718 posts
773 upvotes
I'm not getting my hopes up. I've never made it past the queue in the past...there must be some trick to bypass it. Crazy times we live in.

I'm in now. OOS. All out. The only reason I was let in is that the ps5 is sold out....traffic management.
Last edited by hotsauce007 on Feb 23rd, 2021 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 20, 2019
376 posts
594 upvotes
Toronto

Do they sell these with painkillers?
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Jan 1, 2019
147 posts
479 upvotes
Capture.PNG

I'm not sure what happened but I couldn't get through as their payment system was denying me, even with different cards. Funnily enough every card I have is like this now....

The weird thing is that it kept preauthorizing the purchase...
Jan 27, 2011
718 posts
773 upvotes
potato135 wrote:
Capture.PNG

I'm not sure what happened but I couldn't get through as their payment system was denying me, even with different cards. Funnily enough every card I have is like this now....

The weird thing is that it kept preauthorizing the purchase...
there should be a limit of 1 per person. No wonder some of us can't get in on the deal, people are buying 4+ units each. Ridiculous.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2216 posts
2059 upvotes
Toronto
hotsauce007 wrote: there should be a limit of 1 per person. No wonder some of us can't get in on the deal, people are buying 4+ units each. Ridiculous.
That user couldn't get any...
Jan 1, 2019
147 posts
479 upvotes
hotsauce007 wrote: there should be a limit of 1 per person. No wonder some of us can't get in on the deal, people are buying 4+ units each. Ridiculous.
lol before you lynch me of buying 4+ units each, I was not trying to buy multiple, it just charged me multiple times but never "checked" me out once. This was a result of me clicking place order but it saying "payment was denied". I couldn't even get a order confirmation yet it pre-authorized itself on my cards multiple times. I doubt any order has gone through.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
Jan 27, 2011
718 posts
773 upvotes
potato135 wrote: lol before you lynch me of buying 4+ units each, I was not trying to buy multiple, it just charged me multiple times but never "checked" me out once. This was a result of me clicking place order but it saying "payment was denied". I couldn't even get a order confirmation yet it pre-authorized itself on my cards multiple times. I doubt any order has gone through.
my bad. I didn't even read your post. I saw the photo attachment and jumped to conclusions.