Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 1:07 am
Feb 26, 2018
117 posts
230 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: Since I’m in a PlayStation forum. Is there alternative methods to charge my ps4 dual shock controller? It’s a pain in the ass plugging it into the console.

Thanks
it takes micro usb.... plug it into a wall or something
Jun 7, 2017
136 posts
112 upvotes
Just talked to amazon rep they said digital will be put up 10am est later going to bed
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1306 posts
700 upvotes
Burnaby
trellaine201 wrote: Since I’m in a PlayStation forum. Is there alternative methods to charge my ps4 dual shock controller? It’s a pain in the ass plugging it into the console.

Thanks
Plug it in the USB port on your PC or buy an external charger
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4350 posts
1868 upvotes
Toronto

Thanks
You can get one of those docks. I think if you plug it into a wall charger it works as well.
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5400 posts
858 upvotes

Thanks
just charge it with any micro usb cable and adapter...
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
1644 posts
2941 upvotes
Toronto
Wait... how many of you are just here to flip for profits? Because I don't think there will be this many RFEers who are willing to spend over $700 on a console. And I mean mostly wife won't approve..
[FS] SportChek GC at 87%
I love great flight deals
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2006
1134 posts
320 upvotes
KW
Dickless version - why bother buying the gimped model? It'll have terrible resale value as well as forcing you to use an Internet connection. No thanks. I'm going to bed. Good luck to anyone else who preordered the proper version for less money than our US brethren.
Oct 24, 2011
812 posts
667 upvotes
SURREY

Thanks
Microusb into any power source I would assume
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Nov 17, 2006
160 posts
105 upvotes

Thanks
The Nyko charge base is great, I've had it for years. It comes with a small USB adapter that stays plugged in to the controller and has contacts on the underside so when you set them in the base they charge - no cables to plug in.
Dec 9, 2016
211 posts
142 upvotes
DavidA511606 wrote: Just talked to amazon rep they said digital will be put up 10am est later going to bed
dont believe that.. you snoose you lose

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

ahsalloum, Spurs10, hotjoint