Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2020 9:36 am
Mar 19, 2005
851 posts
15 upvotes
Friends, do yourself a favour and use the Visa Checkout, Masterpass, Paypal options instead of "Click to checkout" on the BBY Merchant site. Obviously its getting hit hard with preorders - I was constantly getting timed out. Got kinda scared about losing my chance for a preorder, clicked the Visa Checkout and i was in and out within a few minutes of registering. The site will work fine if you use the alternate merchant payment workflow.

Once you do, welcome to the PS5 club :D
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10436 posts
4850 upvotes
Maybe all the pre order threads can be moved together as its not even a hot deal its just pre order at full price. Each store dont need a thread lol
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6543 posts
2378 upvotes
Montreal
Sabre17 wrote: Anyone get a confirmation email from BB yet?

Cheers
Sabre
I did
Nov 25, 2018
108 posts
16 upvotes
Will there ever be ps5 pro version next year?
Jun 1, 2017
381 posts
248 upvotes
Mississauga
EBgames is selling a package with second controller for $90 more. I assume a separate controller will be north of $100 then?
May 3, 2015
72 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
kanewtz wrote: Part of me wants to buy this "just because".

The other part of me is saying "You have a PS4 with 10+ games still in the wrapping including God of War, FFVII Remake, GTA V, LIttle Big Planet 2, Battlefield V, etc....and due to having two kids you can't find time to play".

Then, again YOLO!
I hear ya. I have three kids under 6 and Ps3 with around 40 games or so but with my 65" 4k oled and having just won a contest shopping spree I'm thinking "giddyup"! I know I should put most /all of the winnings to kids clothes and essentials but how often am I going to win something like this where it won't affect our budget and a dream purchase where I would never normally even think of spending this much cash? Now the only question is should I also get another controller, the charging dock and the remote?
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
11715 posts
133528 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Yeah... They even made a bundle with an extra controller... But that's 90$ for one...

Ju Leon...
Sep 12, 2012
835 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome

Got the disk version
Aug 21, 2013
173 posts
95 upvotes
Sweet I pre-ordered 10 like a true RFDer and will sell all these at insane mark ups to parents who have whiny kids and want this for Christmas but can't because it's like a TURBO MAN DOLL and be sold out everywhere.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2769 posts
412 upvotes
Or just ignore/don't click on the thread. Hot deals police smh.

Thread Information

There are currently 15 users viewing this thread. (14 members and 1 guest)

georgep, flair.14, Alicalabra, Hidrosmen, UN7RUTH, H2O, wjhopper, Chennaite, mibrin, Cryptopsy, saibhav09, skyngai, JayPatelRFD, ActuallyHamza