Ongoing Deal Discussion

PlayStation 5 (PS5) pre-orders are up (Best Buy, Walmart, EB Games, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 9:38 am
Oct 19, 2016
319 posts
123 upvotes
What is a psp member (at the source) refer to? Is it easy to sign-up for?
Oct 19, 2016
319 posts
123 upvotes
Cant even add to the cart as the button is greyed out to pre order.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1140 posts
2104 upvotes
Montreal
SudburyMan wrote: What is a psp member (at the source) refer to? Is it easy to sign-up for?
It's partnership with companies that let you insert their code and you get partner pricing/discount on items. Probably search around rfd and someone would've posted a code you can use.
https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/psp
Jul 16, 2018
8 posts
1 upvote
SudburyMan wrote: Cant even add to the cart as the button is greyed out to pre order.
When I saw it was back in stock I removed the disc less version and added the disc version and when I got back to the cart it said out of stock right before check out. I kept refreshing and eventually the out of stock message went away and I was able to click on "place order"
I think its glitching up a bit, I would keep refreshing on the checkout page if you have it in your cart already.
Aug 9, 2011
73 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
A 500$ PS5 with barely any games + 100$ games that i can beat within a week or two of the launch that i am then stuck with on my console and can't resell?!?

Now that's a HOT. DEAL. Astonished Face
Mar 23, 2010
439 posts
276 upvotes
Well that was easy. I just got home, opened this thread, clicked on the link and have bought myself the disc version. So easy that I'm almost expecting a cancellation email tomorrow morning.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3255 posts
3192 upvotes
Alberta
rapsfan50 wrote: pre-ordered the standard edition on amazon when it went live...thanks to everyone who provided info here!

have a small question about the ps5 apps if anyone knows....i use the sportsnet app on my ps4 to stream online, will the ps5 have the same apps as the ps4 available at launch? and don't laugh but i use the internet browser on the ps4 as well from time to time Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Unknown. We haven't even seen the UI yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1455 posts
167 upvotes
Walmart has it at 445 am by the time I tired to check out. Gone.
Dec 8, 2009
486 posts
234 upvotes
Edmonton
Stephleref wrote: A 500$ PS5 with barely any games + 100$ games that i can beat within a week or two of the launch that i am then stuck with on my console and can't resell?!?

Don't forget that if you want to expand your storage (825GB only fits ~4 games), all you need is a 7 GBPS PCIE 4.0 NVME M.2 SSD! (likely crazy expensive once they come out).
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3547 posts
3490 upvotes
Ottawa
Stephleref wrote: A 500$ PS5 with barely any games + 100$ games that i can beat within a week or two of the launch that i am then stuck with on my console and can't resell?!?

That's your own fault for only seeing this as an opportunity to make money.

Boo hoo for you. Keep crying.
Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡ 2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
Jul 1, 2005
261 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Digital edition just showed up again ~5:10am on Walmart.ca
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6892 posts
3158 upvotes
Montreal
BigBrother0 wrote: Where's the hot deal? Isn't this being sold at MSRP?
We don’t know yet how much it will sell on Kijiji / eBay at launch.

It might be difficult to find when it launches.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20653 posts
4757 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Anyone here wants to buy a 5 years old 40" 1080P tv so I can buy a 4K tv to play games?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3051 posts
944 upvotes
Montreal
Did Toyrus put out their pre-orders out yet?

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

georgep, Igoran4s