PC & Video Games

Complete quests to get FREE avatars and themes.

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2016 4:10 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2015
100 posts
170 upvotes
North York, ON

Complete quests to get FREE avatars and themes.

Complete quests at live.playstation.com (compatible with mobile and desktop). Some quests are date specific.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1166 posts
337 upvotes
Richmond Hill
didn't know about this. thanks :)
Member
Jun 9, 2013
438 posts
349 upvotes
Surrey
cool got gravity rush 2 avatar and horizon theme. the rest r crap tho. thanks
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks ,OP.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 21, 2006
2662 posts
853 upvotes
Chatham
When I click 'Claim Prize' it doesn't do anything!
Member
Feb 15, 2015
286 posts
290 upvotes
Surrey, BC
kjc123 wrote: cool got gravity rush 2 avatar and horizon theme. the rest r crap tho. thanks
Did you get the vouchers already?
Member
Feb 15, 2015
286 posts
290 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Tibbs wrote: When I click 'Claim Prize' it doesn't do anything!
If you're talking about when it pops-up on the video then it'll show unlocked on the quest tracker on the right. When you've completed the required quests for an item it'll show claim on the tracker and should say "voucher will be e-mailed in 7-10 days" or something like that.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Almost missed this. Thanks!

Anyone remember back in 2013 when they had you go through their virtual kiosk in Playstation Home to get these things?... I don't know why I brought that up, but... Playstation Home, am I right?

Rymdkapsel was pretty cool though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
1335 posts
1043 upvotes
Had so much trouble signing in I ended up resetting my password like 3 times...

Ended up signing in from playstation store front and leaving the session open then login again in the link OP provided to try again... finally worked.

Thanks OP, some hard work but worth it for some freebies.

BTW for the Horizon Zero Dawn quest you have to leave it on for 3 minutes. The other ones seem to be visiting the page already gets the work done.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
11755 posts
5748 upvotes
Hmm didnt know about this but then i never change themes either
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 21, 2006
2662 posts
853 upvotes
Chatham
KInferno wrote: If you're talking about when it pops-up on the video then it'll show unlocked on the quest tracker on the right. When you've completed the required quests for an item it'll show claim on the tracker and should say "voucher will be e-mailed in 7-10 days" or something like that.
Thanks! Got it working now! :)
Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
hope the horizon theme is different from the one from the E3 experience lanyard from yesterday. also already getting 5 standard packs in that MLB16 game too from the lanyard(whatever those are). ima have to remeber to check this the next 2 days for those 2 last quests.
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 12, 2010
714 posts
130 upvotes
Iodine wrote: Anyone remember back in 2013 when they had you go through their virtual kiosk in Playstation Home to get these things?... I don't know why I brought that up, but... Playstation Home, am I right?
I'm still sad I lost all my free PS Home stuff after they closed the service down.
My FFXIII room! My Macross transforming fortress! My giant tree room with activated waterfall!
All sorts of dumb things I collected over the years haha :D
Sr. Member
Nov 23, 2009
587 posts
217 upvotes
Exand wrote: I'm still sad I lost all my free PS Home stuff after they closed the service down.
My FFXIII room! My Macross transforming fortress! My giant tree room with activated waterfall!
All sorts of dumb things I collected over the years haha :D
I will never forgive Sony for screwing me out of my Home purchases. The experience was a big red flag to me about how digital purchases are a giant scam.
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2013
792 posts
960 upvotes
Not to create a stir, but do people actually PAY for an avatar?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11107 posts
8379 upvotes
Toronto
Iodine wrote: Almost missed this. Thanks!

Anyone remember back in 2013 when they had you go through their virtual kiosk in Playstation Home to get these things?... I don't know why I brought that up, but... Playstation Home, am I right?

Rymdkapsel was pretty cool though.
Yup, PS home E3 space was definitely unique, got a few various codes through that. Loading times were atrocious though. FYI The Four King's casino on PS4 is basically the same thing, made by a former Home dev from Toronto.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)