Apr 17, 2011
1560 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto

FREE Final Fantasy VII Remake - Dynamic Tifa Theme [PS4]

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PlayStation
As the title says... It's that free Dynamic Tifa Theme for Final Fantasy VII Remake that a lot of you guys were changing regions and messing with the settings to download from the Asian PS store. Now available for everyone to download here with zero tweaks. Enjoy folks
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 2nd, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added a retailer
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
60 replies
Feb 17, 2008
83 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP! Was waiting for this!
Sep 26, 2018
746 posts
1685 upvotes
Good, thanks OP! Glad it's available here for everyone now but no need to try dunking on people who used the other creative way to obtain region locked items.
I have spoken
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1560 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto
almasyseifer wrote: Good, thanks OP! Glad it's available here for everyone now but no need to try dunking on people who used the other creative way to obtain region locked items.
wasn't dunking on anyone. Just pointing out how easy it was to get it. I was one of those people tempted to do the trick to get it a whiles back but held off
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19690 posts
4904 upvotes
Off the 404
Thank you!

Tifa combat is so good.

Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1953 posts
1358 upvotes
About time!
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Jun 4, 2012
383 posts
155 upvotes
New Westminster
I got this error...
Unfortunately, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Tifa Dynamic Theme won't queue for download to the PlayStation®4 at the moment. Please try again.
Jun 7, 2018
141 posts
132 upvotes
SwaunyJones wrote: As the title says... It's that free Dynamic Tifa Theme for Final Fantasy VII Remake that a lot of you guys were changing regions and messing with the settings to download from the Asian PS store. Now available for everyone to download here with zero tweaks. Enjoy folks
I actually love the roast! lol
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2332 posts
1373 upvotes
Montreal
Please write in the platform in the title. I thought this was a Windows theme.
Apr 30, 2016
460 posts
275 upvotes
GTA
Thank you! Now I can delete my Japanese profile in the login screen.
Jan 23, 2013
647 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
finally!!
wasted my time doing the america butter finger promo last year - submitted a receipt never heard back sent it again says it was already used
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3395 posts
3207 upvotes
Ottawa
xblackdemonx wrote: Please write in the platform in the title. I thought this was a Windows theme.
It has PS4 at the end. How are you getting a PS4 theme on Windows? Lol...
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1132 posts
625 upvotes
coriolis wrote: Thank you!

Tifa combat is so good.

Image Thanks, i was on the fence on replaying this game from my younger days, but that combat sequence sold me haah.
Jun 7, 2018
141 posts
132 upvotes
Batarang wrote: It has PS4 at the end. How are you getting a PS4 theme on Windows? Lol...
Because some don't read