86 posts
970 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Tetris Effect "Metamorphosis" Dynamic Theme - FREE

Price:
Free
Retailer:
Playstation Network
One of the best dynamic themes and it's FREE.

Canada
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... EFFECTDYN2

USA
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/pro ... EFFECTDYN2

If you dislike the music, you can turn it off by going to Settings > Sound and Screen > System Music [Remove Check-mark]

9 replies
Jan 10, 2018
232 posts
722 upvotes
Looks awesome, but my home screen is already SOOOOOOO slow on a PS4 Pro, I can't imagine how much slower this will make it!
Nov 26, 2015
117 posts
203 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP but it seems even after i purchase it, it keeps saying it is lock and i need to buy the game.
[OP]
Sep 3, 2015
86 posts
970 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jackobz wrote: Thanks OP but it seems even after i purchase it, it keeps saying it is lock and i need to buy the game.
The only thing I can think of is that the account you purchased it on isn't activated as your primary account. Go to Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate. This should unlock it to use.

Edit:
Don't know if it helps, but I downloaded it directly from my Downloads on the Playstation Store website.
Last edited by FallenRyan on Nov 14th, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 10, 2010
523 posts
815 upvotes
London
FallenRyan wrote: The only thing I can think of is that the account you purchased it on isn't activated as your primary account. Go to Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate. This should unlock it to use.
I'm getting the same error. I only have my account on my PS4..... strange...
Nov 26, 2015
117 posts
203 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
FallenRyan wrote: The only thing I can think of is that the account you purchased it on isn't activated as your primary account. Go to Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate. This should unlock it to use.

Edit:
Don't know if it helps, but I downloaded it directly from my Downloads on the Playstation Store website.
That was the trick thank you!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8258 posts
1796 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me and I don't own the game (yet). Not sure why people are not able to purchase it from the Playstation store.