Expired Hot Deals

Playstation

Playstation Plus December 2021 Games

80 replies
Oct 18, 2009
126 posts
86 upvotes
wow, first month in a longtime where I think I'll be trying all 3 games.
Aug 29, 2009
660 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
Will this Mortal Shell include the PS5 upgrades?
May 13, 2020
131 posts
152 upvotes
you're better off playing the gamepass version which is optimized for series X and also includes the DLC.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4940 posts
2552 upvotes
Predathar wrote: wow, first month in a longtime where I think I'll be trying all 3 games.
Godfall is horrible, you might want to reconsider that one.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
21860 posts
9491 upvotes
Toronto
These are all PS5 games now right, no more PS4? Or no more PS3, I forget what was announced lol
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1210 posts
1758 upvotes
bokchoyk wrote: you're better off playing the gamepass version which is optimized for series X and also includes the DLC.
As someone with both, how is this relevant to a PS Plus Gold games thread? It would be like saying, you'd be better off playing Cyberpunk with an RTX 3080 on a PC for best experience.

PSN Plus does not compete with GamePass. It competes with Xbox Live Gold, which it absolutely destroys for the past year plus that I have been tracking.
Last edited by Harold91 on Dec 1st, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2912 posts
1232 upvotes
Wow, Sony must have had a stroke, offering the PS5 crossplatform game on BOTH PS5 and PS4. They must be feeling some kind of squeeze to do this.
Aug 8, 2012
29 posts
28 upvotes
Laval
Actually, Godfall is a new version. The Challenger Edition.
A cut version. All there is is 2 or 3 modes where you start max level with gear.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6761 posts
5202 upvotes
Ottawa
comeau3 wrote: Actually, Godfall is a new version. The Challenger Edition.
A cut version. All there is is 2 or 3 modes where you start max level with gear.
Edit: NOT Good enough for me...I've wanted to try it...but wouldn't buy it. The fact that they cut the campaign, aka the base game, means I won't give them the satisfaction of even downloading it.
Last edited by Auditore212 on Dec 1st, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1017 posts
473 upvotes
The Great North
I will have something to play for the coming holidays. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
May 13, 2020
131 posts
152 upvotes
Harold91 wrote: As someone with both, how is this relevant to a PS Plus Gold games thread? It would be like saying, you'd be better off playing Cyberpunk quth an RTX 3080 on a PC for best experience.

PSN Plus does not compete with GamePass. It competes with Xbox Live Gold, which is absolutely destroys.
I meant to reply to the guy above me, I'm just recommending him to play the game pass version if he has it.

Btw,I've got both as well, and I'm not bashing one or the other, just helping a fellow gamer pick the better option, if they have it.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4556 posts
4941 upvotes
Alberta
PS5 system update released today which most likely patches current exploit(s)
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1709 posts
1400 upvotes
Mortal Shell is a decent game, but this is the ps4 version only. Godfall is pretty awful IMO, and lego games are pretty much all the same.
Banned
Nov 18, 2021
64 posts
44 upvotes
Really good group of games here. Yes Godfall is called Godawful by me but it is playable and I will play it through. Mortal Shell is an amazing Souls-like so all good with that one. As for the Lego game probably a nice and easy one to play. Like this month for PS+.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1281 posts
3331 upvotes
New Brunswick
Godfall is a dead game and they still couldn't be arsed to include the full version.

All the power to ya Sony, I guess
Oct 5, 2010
744 posts
238 upvotes
bokchoyk wrote: I meant to reply to the guy above me, I'm just recommending him to play the game pass version if he has it.

Btw,I've got both as well, and I'm not bashing one or the other, just helping a fellow gamer pick the better option, if they have it.
Yeah I dont know why he said that because if you have both the better option is to play the game pass version because of the free optimazation with the series x (come on playstation stop selling the ps4 and ps5 version of a game separately) and the dlc included.

As for the comparison between ultimate gamepass and ps+, I find it valid until you can still do the 1$ upgrade from gold to ultimate.

But if you only have a ps yeah this is still great.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1709 posts
1400 upvotes
piesypies wrote: Yeah I dont know why he said that because if you have both the better option is to play the game pass version because of the free optimazation with the series x (come on playstation stop selling the ps4 and ps5 version of a game separately) and the dlc included.

As for the comparison between ultimate gamepass and ps+, I find it valid until you can still do the 1$ upgrade from gold to ultimate.

But if you only have a ps yeah this is still great.
The only way sony will stop being so greedy is if people start buying xbox instead, as of right now sony has a big lead over the series consoles. I think Sony should stop treating customers like idiots, dont charge us game by game to use a ps2 emulator when we have the disk, dont make people rebuy games to play them on new hardware with better performance (what are they, ACTivision?), but do keep pumping out great first party games :).
Last edited by Kevcorm on Dec 1st, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.