[OP]
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1616 posts
507 upvotes

Playstation Plus 30-Day Trial Code

Savings:
Free
Saw this over at IGN.com. It will generate a free 30 day trial code for PSN but must cancel before trial is over or you will be charged $9.99 every month. Promo right now to get people to watch their series POWERS: Season 2.
[external link removed]
11 replies
Nov 15, 2015
372 posts
575 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Nice find OP, thanks for sharing
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10803 posts
5082 upvotes
Can i cancel it right after and it will still be valid for the 30 days or do i have to wait till the 30th day to cancel

I get error
The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3243 posts
754 upvotes
how do they charge you if you don't have a cc on file??
Jun 12, 2013
248 posts
267 upvotes
Edmonton
Terms and Conditions

Free with PlayStation® Plus. Promo available only in the US and Canada.*Active membership required to access PS Plus features and benefits. PS Plus is available to legal U.S. and Canadian residents with a PSN account who are 7 years or older. One Membership, Three Devices.

You will receive this membership product for 30-days. Unless you cancel your membership prior to the 29th day of your trial, your trial will automatically convert to a 1-month PlayStation®Plus membership, and $9.99 will automatically be deducted from your Network Wallet according to the PlayStation Terms of Service and User Agreement. This PlayStation®Plus membership will automatically renew every 1 month for $9.99 until you cancel it. You may cancel your membership via the account management on your PSN account, by contacting customer support at 877-971-7669 or through www.us.playstation.com. If you purchase this product, the auto top up setting in your SEN account will automatically be turned “ON” to fund all PSN purchases using the credit card associated with your PSN account. Use of PSN℠ is subject to the Terms of Service and User Agreement and applicable privacy policy, see https://www.playstation.com/en-us/netwo ... f-service/.
Oct 3, 2015
739 posts
1473 upvotes
Toronto
It's only applicable to users who have never redeemed any sort of PS+ trial before.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3243 posts
754 upvotes
I never used psn+ so, I may work for me... but I have no money in my wallet so, how are they going to take $9.99?

I wonder if it's even worth activating it...
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2754 posts
285 upvotes
CrazyJo82 wrote: I never used psn+ so, I may work for me... but I have no money in my wallet so, how are they going to take $9.99?

I wonder if it's even worth activating it...
If i recall, it's so easy to cancel the subscription. You should be able to do it from your PS4 settings menu. I'd say it's worth it, at least for making sure that you claim the free PS+ games of the month.
Jun 12, 2013
248 posts
267 upvotes
Edmonton
Yeah if you can get the code to work, you can redeem it, cancel it immediately, and have it for 30 days and not get charged.