Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PlayStation Store

25% off 12-month Playstation Plus subscription - $52.49

Jan 4, 2022
189 posts
170 upvotes
Got the code and it worked.

Good to go
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
samm091 wrote: my ps plus expires in 2 days, 35 bucks would be amazing
35 dolla make you holla
Dec 15, 2009
151 posts
44 upvotes
Montreal
Wrestlemania wrote: PCGAMESUPPLY is legit. They've been around for awhile.

Two things:
  • You'll need to provide you phone number for verification (VOIP will not work).
  • You'll be asked to provide your name and billing address (Both can be made up when replying to the auto verification call)

The phone number is required to receive a sms or call?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
akumashinto wrote: The phone number is required to receive a sms or call?
Call. It's a robocall and will ask you state your name and billing address. You can make both up.
Dec 1, 2009
89 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
It worked for me, I had a CDkeys code in there from last year. I had a notice from PS saying its up in a few days.
Purchased over my PS4 and got the bill for $52.49 +tax
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
lazyeval wrote: So regretful that I don't have my PS5 yet
They aren't that difficult to find. I've found them at SDM every week or so. But I have 3 so that's enough for me...

Thanks for that link. I think I'm good til 2025 for PS+. No PSN though but I have too many games already on a variety of systems...
Dec 15, 2009
151 posts
44 upvotes
Montreal
tml0807 wrote: Thank you for sharing this link! Worked.
Just tried its asking me for my ID. Lol... just gonna cancel
Dec 15, 2009
151 posts
44 upvotes
Montreal
koldad wrote: I tried this with a CC and an etransfer and both times they wanted me to take a picture of me holding my passport or drivers license which seemed very sketchy
I tried paypal.. whats the point of using paypal if i need to provide an id
Mar 2, 2009
31 posts
13 upvotes
Thanks for the deal I just got it, they called me and I just needed to say my name and address to the robot. got my code in about 5 minutes after.
Dec 15, 2009
151 posts
44 upvotes
Montreal
netsurfr wrote: Thanks for the deal I just got it, they called me and I just needed to say my name and address to the robot. got my code in about 5 minutes after.
Didnnt work. Its asking me for an ID..
Nov 24, 2014
60 posts
10 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
bought 2 years worth, they asked for my ID, sent it and confirm it works. Should I be worried that I sent my ID? was hesitant.
Nov 7, 2014
28 posts
5 upvotes
Got the code after 5-10 minutes directly on the website. Really god deal better than Cdkeys.

After my first purchase, ended up buying 3 more and got the code right away (no robot call)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
samm091 wrote: bought 2 years worth, they asked for my ID, sent it and confirm it works. Should I be worried that I sent my ID? was hesitant.
Did you use paypal?
Jan 2, 2018
52 posts
12 upvotes
Wrestlemania wrote: Did you use paypal?
I used paypal and got the same verification email. No way do I feel comfortable sending copies of my ID to a random company for a $35 purchase.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
punchy712 wrote: I used paypal and got the same verification email. No way do I feel comfortable sending copies of my ID to a random company for a $35 purchase.
Weird, I was never asked to provide proof of ID when I used Paypal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)