Expired Hot Deals

[Playstation Store] Battlefield 1 digital copy PS4 - $39.99 (and some other EA titles)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2017 9:23 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1818 posts
589 upvotes

Battlefield 1 digital copy PS4 - $39.99 (and some other EA titles)

Deal Link:
Price:
$39.99
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
March 3, 2017
Retailer:
Playstation Store
Hi guys
I was thinking of getting battlefield 1 and since cookies have their way I got a notification thathat the game is on sale at playstation 4 for $39.99.

Thought I'd post here if someone is interested.

Battlefield 1 - $39.99: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... FIELD01000
Titanfall 2 - $39.99: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... ALL2RSPWN1
UFC 2 - $21.39: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... nchise2017

Other EA titles that may or may not be on sale:
https://www.ea.com/publisher-sale/sony
Last edited by itrocks4u on Feb 24th, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 replies
Nov 15, 2015
7 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Game is addicting. Bought it for 50 back then and well worth it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1818 posts
589 upvotes
Just an update: BestBuy price matched Playstation Store price! so was able to pick up a hardcopy :D
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3297 posts
409 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
Yeah I got the game as a gift and the MP is AMAZING
Feb 11, 2012
87 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
itrocks4u wrote: Just an update: BestBuy price matched Playstation Store price! so was able to pick up a hardcopy :D
Did you do this instore or over the phone ?
Dec 18, 2014
168 posts
122 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
The game is fantastic, definitely worth it for 40$
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1689 posts
1025 upvotes
Langley
Its crazy how much better this game is on PS4 Pro than Xbox One (had a friends account on my PS4 Pro for awhile)... hate being in the predicament of which console to keep!!! Must resist buying same games for PS4 Pro lol
Mar 17, 2011
142 posts
73 upvotes
The Battlefield™ 1 Deluxe Edition is also on sale for $49.99.

Battlefield™ 1 Deluxe Edition contains the base game and the following additional content:

Red Baron Pack
• Vehicle Package: Red Baron’s Triplane
• Sidearm: Red Baron’s P08
• Emblem: Red Baron’s Flyer Pin

Lawrence of Arabia Pack
• Horse: Lawrence of Arabia’s Black Stallion (new visual appearance for the horse)
• Weapon: Lawrence of Arabia’s SMLE
• Melee: Lawrence of Arabia’s Jambiya
• Emblem: Lawrence of Arabia’s Emblem

Hellfighter Pack
• Weapon: Hellfighter Trench Shotgun
• Sidearm: Hellfighter M1911
• Melee: Hellfighter Bolo Knife
• Emblem: Hellfighter Insignia

New visual appearance of the Behemoths
• Frontline Camouflage Train
• Night Raid Airship
• Dazzle Camouflage Dreadnought

• Five Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1038 posts
1510 upvotes
Toronto
I am an xbox player, but just saying to those PS players who dont have BF1 yet and are FPS online fans, do yourself a favour and get this game. Best FPS game in a long time. I can see myself playing this game for years to come
Feb 3, 2013
258 posts
29 upvotes
NORTH YORK
itrocks4u wrote: Just an update: BestBuy price matched Playstation Store price! so was able to pick up a hardcopy :D
wow.. that's so pro holy shet xD
Feb 3, 2013
258 posts
29 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Debonair wrote: This or Titanfall 2??
if you find multiplayer more fun, BF 1 for sure.
If you value single player or story, Titanfall 2 :D
Feb 11, 2012
87 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
jkim89 wrote: wow.. that's so pro holy shet xD
Best buy did not do this for me I was rejected on the PM
Feb 3, 2013
258 posts
29 upvotes
NORTH YORK
bjwong wrote: Best buy did not do this for me I was rejected on the PM
yeah PMing something that doesn't even exist (in a sense that the game is digital) takes either incredible luck or incredible negotiating skills lmaooo
nevertheless, this is beyond pro lmaoo xD
I am not even gonna bother trying this one LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2201 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
jbone14 wrote: Its crazy how much better this game is on PS4 Pro than Xbox One (had a friends account on my PS4 Pro for awhile)... hate being in the predicament of which console to keep!!! Must resist buying same games for PS4 Pro lol
Funny, I didn't find that was the case. I have the game on my One S and the PS4 pro and I flipped back and forth on my 4k TV on the same scene in game and the difference was very difficult to see.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7293 posts
2189 upvotes
T dot 6
jkim89 wrote: if you find multiplayer more fun, BF 1 for sure.
If you value single player or story, Titanfall 2 :D
Titanfall 2 campaign mode is fun but it's pretty easy and short, like 7-8 hours. BF1 higher replay value because of online.

I would pick up BF1 now and wait for further Titanfall price drops before picking that up.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1689 posts
1025 upvotes
Langley
Eluder wrote: Funny, I didn't find that was the case. I have the game on my One S and the PS4 pro and I flipped back and forth on my 4k TV on the same scene in game and the difference was very difficult to see.
I found the biggest difference was the smoothness especially when they dropped the fog and such I couldn't believe how much better it was and on big operations with lots of players too... that's just of course my observation or opinion!! :)
Sep 21, 2004
10689 posts
5164 upvotes
Calgary
Jaytee wrote: Titanfall 2 campaign mode is fun but it's pretty easy and short, like 7-8 hours. BF1 higher replay value because of online.

I would pick up BF1 now and wait for further Titanfall price drops before picking that up.
What's great about BF1 MP is that the match result is often decided at the last objective in Operations. Each match is like an hour long but well worth it.

TF2 MP is fantastic as well. Matches are short and intense. Both games are excellent fps games.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2201 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
jbone14 wrote: I found the biggest difference was the smoothness especially when they dropped the fog and such I couldn't believe how much better it was and on big operations with lots of players too... that's just of course my observation or opinion!! :)
I never tried MP, so maybe the difference is there in that mode, but from my quick checks, the campaign mode looked and played pretty much the same to me on both.