Expired Hot Deals

PlayStation Store

Buy or Upgrade to UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection and get a FREE ticket (up to $30) to see the UNCHARTED movie

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2022 1:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1786 posts
3424 upvotes

[PlayStation Store] Buy or Upgrade to UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection and get a FREE ticket (up to $30) to see the UNCHARTED movie

Hi, saw this on Facebook and honestly think it's a pretty good offer especially for people who are just gonna upgrade. If you own either Uncharted 4 (not PS Plus) or Uncharted Lost Legacy then you can upgrade to this PS5 collection version for $15.

If you upgrade or buy the game by Feb 3rd you'll get an email around Feb 9th with a movie ticket code (worth up to $30) to see UNCHARTED in select theatres. The ticket can be used for 3D, UltraAVX, D-Box, etc as long as the cost is up to $29.99. More info can be found in the link posted.

Game is set to release on Jan 28th. That is when you can also upgrade your old game.
Movie set to release on Feb 18th.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by aomous on Jan 26th, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
286 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3625 posts
4905 upvotes
i wish the movie could be a rental/streamed, i don't feel like going to theatres right now, especially not for an uncharted movie.
Mar 19, 2015
400 posts
677 upvotes
When they first announced the game they said that the movie offer only applied to the States. Did they expand it to Canada?
Jan 6, 2019
47 posts
63 upvotes
This might be a good deal if they paid you 30$ to see the movie.

This movie is going to bomb.

What is it with Mark Wahlberg and ruining movie adaptations of video games (see: max payne)?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1786 posts
3424 upvotes
Nypheral wrote: When they first announced the game they said that the movie offer only applied to the States. Did they expand it to Canada?
The FB post says including Canada
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1786 posts
3424 upvotes
combatgoose wrote: This might be a good deal if they paid you 30$ to see the movie.

This movie is going to bomb.

What is it with Mark Wahlberg and ruining movie adaptations of video games (see: max payne)?
Ye honestly I think the movie is gonna flop but I was gonna upgrade to the game anyways so a free movie ticket worth upto $30 aint bad
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2847 posts
1346 upvotes
Montreal, QC
And if you don't have the game, uncharted 4 is $15 used at Gamestop. Stock is running low
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1311 posts
3416 upvotes
New Brunswick
I'll be damned if UNCHARTED becomes the reason I get covid for the first time.

A reminder that all these companies touting "Exclusively in theatres" and pushing deals like this don't give a single sh*t about your health; they just desperately want a piece of the spider-man success pie.
Dec 24, 2010
252 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
BranCracker wrote: I'll be damned if UNCHARTED becomes the reason I get covid for the first time.

A reminder that all these companies touting "Exclusively in theatres" and pushing deals like this don't give a single sh*t about your health; they just desperately want a piece of the spider-man success pie.
No one is forcing you to go to a theatre. Just choose to wait until DVD / Streaming release

Keep in mind that these early paid rentals instead of theatre release lead to way higher rates of piracy. Where Theatre releases are usually only pirated garbage cam releases until on DVD release
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6020 upvotes
Ottawa
If you purchase Uncharted 4 OR The Lost Legacy on disc for PS4, you will be able to upgrade for $15 and get BOTH games. The Lost Legacy is available for $19.99 many places, just FYI.
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
599 upvotes
Brandon
aomous wrote: Hi, saw this on Facebook and honestly think it's a pretty good offer especially for people who are just gonna upgrade. If you own either Uncharted 4 (not PS Plus) or Uncharted Lost Legacy then you can upgrade to this PS5 collection version for $15.

If you upgrade or buy the game by Feb 3rd you'll get an email around Feb 9th with a movie ticket code (worth up to $30) to see UNCHARTED in select theatres. The ticket can be used for 3D, UltraAVX, D-Box, etc as long as the cost is up to $29.99. More info can be found in the link posted.

Game is set to release on Jan 28th. That is when you can also upgrade your old game.
Movie set to release on Feb 18th.
Links to the $15 upgrade on the PSN?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
599 upvotes
Brandon
Auditore212 wrote: If you purchase Uncharted 4 OR The Lost Legacy on disc for PS4, you will be able to upgrade for $15 and get BOTH games. The Lost Legacy is available for $19.99 many places, just FYI.
What if you own them on PSN?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6020 upvotes
Ottawa
dboyman5 wrote: Links to the $15 upgrade on the PSN?
No link. The upgrade is only possible once the game releases. You insert the disc and then the $15 upgrade path should be available. We have no option to pre-purchase and pre-load the game.
With Fido Mobile!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1786 posts
3424 upvotes
Auditore212 wrote: Digital purchases of either game are eligible too (except Uncharted 4 PS+ edition)! The PSN store will automatically detect a prior purchase. The upgrade option won't be available until the game releases though.
Thanks for the info, appreciate it!
Jun 4, 2007
544 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
Does it include IMAX?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1959 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto
is the ps5 worth it for these games, finished both a few years ago..
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5964 posts
3325 upvotes
if you bought physical copy, I guess you're not eligible?
Jan 2, 2018
95 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
Auditore212 wrote: Digital purchases of either game are eligible too (except Uncharted 4 PS+ edition)! The PSN store will automatically detect a prior purchase. The upgrade option won't be available until the game releases though.
I bought Lost Legacy (digital) when it was on sale last year. My copy of Uncharted 4 is from PS+ for PS5 Collection, I am hoping I can purchase the upgrade. 🤞
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6020 upvotes
Ottawa
trinxified wrote: if you bought physical copy, I guess you're not eligible?
You are eligible! If you upgrade your physical PS4 copy for $15, it will work.

You're not eligible if you have a physical copy, but a digital PS5. There is no pathway.
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6020 upvotes
Ottawa
g00f wrote: Does it include IMAX?
They are giving us Canadians "$29.99" ticket value so I guess you can choose to see it in IMAX, VIP, standard, etc.
With Fido Mobile!