Expired Hot Deals

[PlayStation Store] Deal of the Week - Dragon Ball Fighterz Ultimate Edition $22.39 - lowest price ever

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2792 posts
4465 upvotes
London, Ontario

Deal of the Week - Dragon Ball Fighterz Ultimate Edition $22.39 - lowest price ever

Deal Link:
Savings:
84%
Retailer:
PlayStation Store
This game was well received, bringing in a great score of 87 on Metacritic by critics and 8.0 by users. Enjoy!

Previous lowest price before this was $34.99. Retail price $139.99.

This game released on Jan. 18th, 2018.

Ultimate Edition content:

• The game
• FighterZ Pass (8 new characters)
• Anime Music Pack (11 songs from the Anime)
• Commentator Voice Pack

About the game:

DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters.

Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay.

3vs3 Tag/Support
Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.

Thrilling Online Features
Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match... There is something for every taste!

Exclusive Story Mode
Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.

Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.

Online features require an account and are subject to terms of service and applicable privacy policy (playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service & playstationnetwork.com/privacy-policy).
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2324 posts
4643 upvotes
Sick deal, thanks OP
Can't go wrong at this price
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1107 posts
140 upvotes
how is the online? is it still bad like during launch? I got the game at launch and I had to sell it due to how bad online was.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2469 posts
4216 upvotes
Toronto
kazkira wrote: how is the online? is it still bad like during launch? I got the game at launch and I had to sell it due to how bad online was.
Had no problem finding matches. It could take a minute or so to find.
Feb 26, 2012
150 posts
29 upvotes
Edmonton
So which fighters would all come with this? There's so many versions and stuff, I can't even tell what I would get lol. Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2792 posts
4465 upvotes
London, Ontario
Yaga187 wrote: So which fighters would all come with this? There's so many versions and stuff, I can't even tell what I would get lol. Thanks!
It says these are the characters in the Fighterz Pass that's included in the ultimate edition:

Android 17
Bardock
Broly
Cooler
SSB Vegito
Merged Zamasu
Base Goku
Base Vegeta
Feb 26, 2012
150 posts
29 upvotes
Edmonton
SoldierZeroB wrote: It says these are the characters in the Fighterz Pass that's included in the ultimate edition:

Android 17
Bardock
Broly
Cooler
SSB Vegito
Merged Zamasu
Base Goku
Base Vegeta
Oh ok cool thanks. Another Vegeta and Goku? Wonder what the difference is
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18688 posts
5397 upvotes
Wonder if it's worth buying this again. Bought the Day One edition and never played it. Got so many games to play now...

Thanks though...