PC & Video Games

Deathloop getting 10 out of 10 reviews, save 10% on Pre Order for PS Plus members til Midnight.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2021 9:57 pm
Penalty Box
May 9, 2007
1596 posts
613 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: You do realize like the other poster said, it took decades to cultivate that talent?

Is Sony purchasing notable 3rd party Devs?

Insomniac is the closest example but they have always had a close relationship with Sony.
Keep those tears coming. I hope Microsoft buys every studio on the planet.

Oh did I mention I'll be playing Deathloop free on Game Pass? Face With Tears Of Joy

Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5516 posts
3702 upvotes
Toronto and London
Bryson wrote: Keep those tears coming. I hope Microsoft buys every studio on the planet.

Oh did I mention I'll be playing Deathloop free on Game Pass? Face With Tears Of Joy

Haha you were the one who was sent packing after your last false remarks. Talk about being bitter.

Also thanks for admitting M$ has very little talent.

Enjoy it on Gamepass as you won't have anything else to play. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8512 posts
2131 upvotes
Wrong thread you two knobs, lol
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Dec 7, 2020
165 posts
50 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: early reviews were on pc only where it is a good game, then next gen reviews came out where the scores were little lower because it is a good game but had bugs then last gen reviews came out where it got 4 out of 10's because it just didn't run well on it.

I played cyberpunk on the ps5 and it remains one of my recent fav games, I got so hooked into the world and the story. I did have some bugs which I hope gets fixed in the next gen versions because I'm itching to go back into that world.

also even though it got good reviews on pc, it wasn't 10 out of 10's, this is next gen only and a ps exclusive. Not a good comparison.
even my ps4 copy works fine after these patches... what do people expect from a game that was not even ready with all the bugs.. they did their best to refund the money and you can keep the game so what else do those people want...

i should be half way through the whole story but i loved the settings so far...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1475 posts
789 upvotes
Toronto, ON
quicksilver7 wrote: ACG says wait for a sale! Looks ok but I don't see it as a 10/10 game especially after watching his awesome review.
This.

I like ACG's reviews because they are detailed and fair. "Wait for a sale" in ACG's language is pretty far from a 10/10. He also was one of the rare reviewers to not give a raving review for Cyberpunk 2077. He sees the flaws in games and is not afraid to call them out.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5719 posts
1441 upvotes
calgary
Anyone actually playing this game? lol

I'm legitimately curious what fellow RFD'ers think about it.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4598 posts
4807 upvotes
GTA
SpicYMchaggis wrote: Anyone actually playing this game? lol

I'm legitimately curious what fellow RFD'ers think about it.
Not yet, I'll do my usual and wait for a sale or get a cheap copy from an auction or Amazon Warehouse Deals. But it looks like a pretty decent game to me, Arkane Studios gets my respect so I'll give it a shot at some point.
c'mon get happy!
Penalty Box
May 9, 2007
1596 posts
613 upvotes
Batarang wrote: Ah yes, Sony is out here spending billions to acquire studios.

One company spent $7.5 billion to acquire Bethesda.
One company spent $229 million to acquire Insomniac Games.

Clearly they are the same thing.
What does that even mean? Insomniac Games is easily the best studio out of all those acquisitions and probably even the best studio on the entire planet right now. Amount of money spent doesn't mean anything as Sony basically committed highway robbery with that acquisition. A lot of money MS spent was also on acquiring IPs not just studios.
Aug 20, 2009
8696 posts
3795 upvotes
I am a bit torn on this one because I love Arkane games but it's coming at a really awkward time where I'm between like 5 different great games. Going to have to back burner it but would love to hear from anyone on here who does buy it.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2937 posts
4211 upvotes
Redmask wrote: I am a bit torn on this one because I love Arkane games but it's coming at a really awkward time where I'm between like 5 different great games. Going to have to back burner it but would love to hear from anyone on here who does buy it.
Wait it out till it hits Game Pass. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Plenty to play out there right now.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5516 posts
3702 upvotes
Toronto and London
Bryson wrote: What does that even mean? Insomniac Games is easily the best studio out of all those acquisitions and probably even the best studio on the entire planet right now. Amount of money spent doesn't mean anything as Sony basically committed highway robbery with that acquisition. A lot of money MS spent was also on acquiring IPs not just studios.
Whoa you blew your cover by claiming Sony has the best studio atm.

Oops.