End of Year Sale - 835 games/add-ons up to 90% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
90% off
Expiry:
December 23, 2019
Retailer:
Playstation Store
Big sale started today at Playstation Store. Tons of games and DLC on sale until December 23rd 11:00am.

Full list with hyperlinks (thanks to @Hartia0 for doing the leg-work!):

Page 1
Page 2

Some deals that jumped out at me :
(EDIT: sorry guys, mixed up some Black Friday sales with the End of Year ones. Gone now!)

Others have pointed out:
If you find any other hot ones, let me know and I'll add them to the list.

Cheers!
Last edited by djwalsh3000 on Dec 3rd, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Thread Summary
Full list added
playstation-store-end-year-sale-835-gam ... #p31819984
From 11-11 Memories Retold to My Hero One's Justice

playstation-store-end-year-sale-835-gam ... #p31819994
From Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 to Zombieland Double Tap

~ Hartia0
168 replies
Nov 18, 2007
297 posts
349 upvotes
Markham
Looks like most of the far cry 4 dlc's are free.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was logged in and already had the content. Bah!
Last edited by puttar on Dec 2nd, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2098 posts
772 upvotes
burlington, on
Sorry I'm new on ps world. My last console was the very first playstation!
I just bought for my son ps4 bundle (i will give it for Christmas). How works exactly buying from playstation store and in general?do i need buy the playstation membership?(i read that is on sale at costco) is it necessary? I prefer my kids don't do for now too much online multiplayer gaming
Sep 27, 2009
295 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
wow that's a lot, let see whats worth it. gonna have a look
Mar 7, 2011
515 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal
cayolargo wrote: Sorry I'm new on ps world. My last console was the very first playstation!
I just bought for my son ps4 bundle (i will give it for Christmas). How works exactly buying from playstation store and in general?do i need buy the playstation membership?(i read that is on sale at costco) is it necessary? I prefer my kids don't do for now too much online multiplayer gaming
PS+ is only required to play online, get the monthly games, use the cloud to backup your saves or get extra rebates during some sales. So no you don't need PS+ to buy games or DLC from the store.
Jul 23, 2007
276 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up Injustice 2 Legendary Ed. for $20
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1023 posts
504 upvotes
Halifax
Picked up a half-dozen games, some have been on my wishlist for a while (Tacoma).
Excited to finally try Call of Cthulhu
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3841 posts
1717 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: Sorry I'm new on ps world. My last console was the very first playstation!
PS+ allows for online gaming, further discounts on select digital purchases and cloud back up. And free games monthly.

You wont need it unless you tend to buy a lot digitally or for multiplayer online.

The free games are a big draw so consider it for that.

To buy games, you dont need the playstation. Create an account online or on your phone on the playstation store. Purchases can be made there (and during this week looks like there are a ton of fantastic deals for a newcomer to the playstation).
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1006 posts
1404 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP grabbed Knack 2 for $7.49. was always curious to try
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
1244 posts
1295 upvotes
West GTA
I tried life is strange: before the storm since I LOVED life is strange, but I couldn't make it halfway through the first episode. Chloe, the most annoying character from the first series (SUPER angsty, obnoxious west-coast teen) is the star of the prequel, and is even more annoying than before.

Maybe it's the sign of a good game that it can make me root against the protagonist, because hey, art is kind of supposed to provoke an emotional response, but I couldn't bring myself to keep playing.
[OP]
Nov 9, 2010
773 posts
987 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
grumble wrote: I tried life is strange: before the storm since I LOVED life is strange, but I couldn't make it halfway through the first episode. Chloe, the most annoying character from the first series (SUPER angsty, obnoxious west-coast teen) is the star of the prequel, and is even more annoying than before.

Maybe it's the sign of a good game that it can make me root against the protagonist, because hey, art is kind of supposed to provoke an emotional response, but I couldn't bring myself to keep playing.
Username checks out.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2368 posts
1456 upvotes
grumble wrote: I tried life is strange: before the storm since I LOVED life is strange, but I couldn't make it halfway through the first episode. Chloe, the most annoying character from the first series (SUPER angsty, obnoxious west-coast teen) is the star of the prequel, and is even more annoying than before.

Also loved the first Life is Strange. Enough to platinum it.
Didn't buy Before the Storm because I knew wouldn't like it. Chloe is terrible and she has no powers.
I might get the new one once it drops low enough because I played the demo and it was alright.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2098 posts
772 upvotes
burlington, on
halcyon wrote: PS+ allows for online gaming, further discounts on select digital purchases and cloud back up. And free games monthly.

You wont need it unless you tend to buy a lot digitally or for multiplayer online.

The free games are a big draw so consider it for that.

To buy games, you dont need the playstation. Create an account online or on your phone on the playstation store. Purchases can be made there (and during this week looks like there are a ton of fantastic deals for a newcomer to the playstation).
Do I need download or they ships the actual game?
Aug 20, 2009
320 posts
317 upvotes
Parappa finally on sale. Time to S-S-S-STEP O N THE G A S!
Apr 6, 2019
30 posts
12 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: Do I need download or they ships the actual game?
Anything you buy from the ps store is digital. No physical. Games are saved on your hard drive.

In case you wonder, if your disk is full, you can delete games you purchased to buy new ones. The store will register that you purchased them and will not charge you if you want to redownload it as it is in "your library".