Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Playstation Store

End of Year Sale - 835 games/add-ons up to 90% off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2020 8:27 pm
Jan 6, 2013
46 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
d_source wrote: Not sure where to post this, but for Call of duty Modern warfare, do you need ps+ to play the campaign? Says online play is required. But why would it be required for campaign?
I'd say it's because the campaign is not on the disk. You need an online connection to download a pretty big patch. I had PS+ already though so I'm not 100% sure, though it wouldn't make any sense since the campaign is single player.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2256 posts
5018 upvotes
d_source wrote: Not sure where to post this, but for Call of duty Modern warfare, do you need ps+ to play the campaign? Says online play is required. But why would it be required for campaign?
Campaign no can be played offline. Online you'll need ps plus
Oct 16, 2008
246 posts
396 upvotes
Quinoa wrote: Picked up the Deluxe edition of Prey for $13.37. This is a bargain as it includes the Mooncrash DLC which normally sells for $26.99 on its own. I'm about 5 hours into the main game, and it is amazing. Highly recommended.
Showing as $53.49 for me.

I did manage to get Witcher 3 complete edition as it dropped back down in price to $20.09
Feb 11, 2010
490 posts
74 upvotes
Québec
Boxing day deals tomorrow maybe?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Tru7th wrote: I'd say it's because the campaign is not on the disk. You need an online connection to download a pretty big patch. I had PS+ already though so I'm not 100% sure, though it wouldn't make any sense since the campaign is single player.
Hartia0 wrote: Campaign no can be played offline. Online you'll need ps plus
The internet connection was in fact to download the 86GB file. Campaign can be played without PS+. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2256 posts
5018 upvotes
Ivanp36 wrote: Showing as $53.49 for me.

I did manage to get Witcher 3 complete edition as it dropped back down in price to $20.09
The deals here expired on Dec 23. so thats why it went back to the normal price.
Jun 15, 2016
110 posts
130 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: Sorry I'm new on ps world. My last console was the very first playstation!
I just bought for my son ps4 bundle (i will give it for Christmas). How works exactly buying from playstation store and in general?do i need buy the playstation membership?(i read that is on sale at costco) is it necessary? I prefer my kids don't do for now too much online multiplayer gaming
Oh my, my heart bleeds for those kids </3
My life has become a cycle of figuring out what deals to return and what to keep.
AMEX Platinum, Bonvoy, Gold. Just Ask.
Banned
Apr 8, 2015
345 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver, ON
how is Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Gold Edition for $30?

Seems good for all DLC and the game?
Oct 20, 2009
254 posts
130 upvotes
Shows up as $20 for me :/
It's not all about saving a few dollars....its the Principle of it :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)