Price:
$23.99
Savings:
$56
Expiry:
May 6, 2020
Retailer:
PlayStation Store
Best price I've seen for this game so far. Good upgrade over FIFA 19 in my opinion. Also, PlayStation Store doesn't charge tax, so total price all in is $23.99.
Images
  • upload.jpg
20 replies
Oct 31, 2013
587 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
tatjosh wrote: Best price I've seen for this game so far. Good upgrade over FIFA 19 in my opinion. Also, PlayStation Store doesn't charge tax, so total price all in is $23.99.
Good price but isn't the same as Fifa 19?
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
[OP]
Mar 1, 2018
73 posts
62 upvotes
L8G3V3
psxcheater wrote: Good price but isn't the same as Fifa 19?
I feel like the gameplay is more precise, you also have the option to manually control more movements than you did in FIFA 19 and they also revamped the entire free kick near goal/penalty shot layout. Plus the lineups are updated.
Sep 3, 2008
72 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Price in title would be helpful. Looks like a good deal.
Aug 23, 2019
68 posts
12 upvotes
Does EA access also have this game and a few other sports titles? How much per month/year is it again?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Damn, I just paid $31 last week for it, spring sale Confused FaceConfused FaceConfused Face
I had to wait Grimacing FaceGrimacing Face
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Oct 19, 2016
407 posts
154 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Price in title or people might think it's free!
Exactly... I only clicked this thread because I thought it may be free lol (wishful thinking but you never know with Sony...)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1100 posts
1399 upvotes
Mississauga
Downvoted as title is a clickbait
Feb 22, 2010
399 posts
309 upvotes
Anyone found the button to fall on the grass, roll over and fake?
Jul 25, 2017
11 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga
EA Access doesnt have FIFA 20, it has 19. I recently subscribed to it to play madden 20. Its $6/mo. This is a good price tbh as Walmart and Best Buy have it for the same price but with tax. No point in having a physical disc as FIFA games dont have much resale value
RFD is not just a site, its a habit!
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
607 upvotes
QC
Hybrid07 wrote: EA Access doesnt have FIFA 20, it has 19. I recently subscribed to it to play madden 20. Its $6/mo. This is a good price tbh as Walmart and Best Buy have it for the same price but with tax. No point in having a physical disc as FIFA games dont have much resale value
So true. Tbh the reached their objective, reducing the value of games you own to 0 or a few bucks, thus eliminating second hand sales... (same with NHL, Madden, NBA' etc)
Had a friend stay over last time (for a few weeks), i got a free trial (or paid for 1 month done remember) of EA Access so we could play a lot of FIFA. When he left, just let the month run out.
I have a friend buy every FIFA game every year, but he is passionate about football and the players. To be honest I dont really care (if anything i miss the good old day players :D ), So i don't see the point of buying a FIFA... over 20$ you probably overpay.
It's a shame they push their games out every year, it's obviously calculated and it's probably the worst deal every for players. Buy new fifa for 79$, last year's one gets sold for 20$.
If you manage to skip a year, you can have massive savings - but then again, most want the best and newest - it's fine, you just gotta pay for it ;)
Sep 20, 2008
28 posts
11 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hybrid07 wrote: EA Access doesnt have FIFA 20, it has 19. I recently subscribed to it to play madden 20. Its $6/mo. This is a good price tbh as Walmart and Best Buy have it for the same price but with tax. No point in having a physical disc as FIFA games dont have much resale value
I just subscribed to EA access as well to play Madden 20. There are a few other games there that my son plays as well. And for 29.99 a year ($2.49 a month) it’s totally worth it as I was gonna play $30 just for madden at BB.
May 18, 2010
102 posts
152 upvotes
$23.99 is a good price for any Fifa game though. These games provide lots of good head to head online play and some fun offline stuff too. Don't expect any resale as its a sports game, so download is fine. Fifa 21 should be out in September, but that seems a long way off at this point.
If you have Fifa19 the upgrade aside from rosters is minimal in gameplay. It does have Volta though, which is the revival of street football in the franchise. I personally didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the old Fifa Street game, but it does provide some extra content and something to waste more hours on.
Happy gaming!
Last edited by schnutze on Apr 30th, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 11, 2007
254 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
i don't own any of the fifa games but ill grab this one. Thanks op!
Feb 3, 2015
441 posts
332 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
It should be almost free now that the season is cancelled. Football season is until June anyway.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2424 posts
1349 upvotes
I don't get what the OP did wrong, I've been waiting for a Fifa sale so upvoted and purchased.
[OP]
Mar 1, 2018
73 posts
62 upvotes
L8G3V3
Sorry guys, this was my first post. I believe mods helped fix the title. Should be good now.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1283 posts
942 upvotes
North York
As someone who grew up on winning eleven and earlier fifas.... Until they put some level of effort into manager mode I'm on a personal strict no EA boycott.
Feb 19, 2009
586 posts
77 upvotes
USA
xblackrainbow wrote: As someone who grew up on winning eleven and earlier fifas.... Until they put some level of effort into manager mode I'm on a personal strict no EA boycott.
yeah I don't think there is much intention to work on Career mode. A large focus is on Ultimate Team which brings in the bulk of the money. I came to it late this year but if you like this style of drafting and paying for players, there's a huge advantage to getting this when it comes out. Lots of progression.