Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PlayStation Store

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Item Pack - Free

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2021 10:55 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5851 posts
5492 upvotes
Calgary
This game is a 10/10 with the updated assets and 60fps and volumetric fog. Just saying.

If you haven't played it yet. Wtf are you waiting for??
teksavvy sucks
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
FF7 Remake has the best combat system in an RPG but some story sections with Avalanche (Wedge being an oaf) and that motorcycle doofus drag the score down a bit.
The vehicle sections are skippable on a 2nd playthrough.

For the PS5 disc version or PS5 digital version, the Yuffie DLC is included.
For people that got the free upgrade for owning Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4, the new Yuffie DLC chapters are $26.

The soundtrack is one of the best video game soundtracks, just like the original.
umadbrah wrote: This game is a 10/10 with the updated assets and 60fps and volumetric fog. Just saying.

If you haven't played it yet. Wtf are you waiting for??
Last edited by XFactor11 on Jun 12th, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
Anyone have that Cacstar pre-order weapon for Yuffie? Apparently only from digital copies.

It's $13.49 to buy right now on PS store lol... That's half the cost of the DLC.

How's this weapon?
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
How did you get the item pack in the Playstation store? I couldn't find it when I opened it
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Digital Foundry's upgrade analysis.

blaznazn22 wrote: How did you get the item pack in the Playstation store? I couldn't find it when I opened it

Click the link in the first post in the topic. The item pack only works for the PS5 version.
Edit: Posted the link here:
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... 7627322413

It is the same item pack that was part of that USA butterfingers / Tifa PS4 dynamic theme promotion.

The Superstar belt is very useful for Hard Mode.
May 27, 2007
424 posts
123 upvotes
Montreal
I would love to replay and get platinum trophy on this game again. But the question still remains how I can get my PS5 though Face With Tears Of Joy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)