985 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

Fortnite Celebration Pack PsPlus Exclusive Skin And Glider

Deal Link:
Price:
free
Retailer:
Playstation Store
If your a subscriber to PsPlus and play fortnite you can download a free exclusive skin (usually between $15 and $20 cost in vbucks) and a free glider ($6-$8 value)

Hopefully this is useful for some people

Fortnite is a free downloadable game from ps store and ps plus is NOT REQUIRED to play online
The online portion is free and the full game is in beta and you can purchase early release but will be available for free later this year
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 14th, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer edit
12 replies
Nov 30, 2009
324 posts
45 upvotes
Winnipeg
pretty sure ONLY the battle royal mode is free to play and the original mode "save the world" still requires ps+
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
325 posts
985 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Yup I tried to say that in the original post
But luckily the best part is battle royals and the skin and glider are only used in the battle royale which is free to play online and free to purchase all in game purchases are purely cosmetic
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
325 posts
985 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Click on link provided
Nov 14, 2011
33 posts
23 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
If you play on PC and have your epic account linked to your PSN, once you redeem the code on Ps4 and boot up the game it should be on your PC version as well.
May 28, 2008
269 posts
122 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm so addicted to this game. I hadn't played an online multiplayer shooter game in probably over a decade, but this game got me back in. I recommend everyone try it, even if you think you suck at these games. After a few hours of learning the game you'll probably get sucked in too.
Mar 26, 2005
432 posts
72 upvotes
kq76 wrote: I'm so addicted to this game. I hadn't played an online multiplayer shooter game in probably over a decade, but this game got me back in. I recommend everyone try it, even if you think you suck at these games. After a few hours of learning the game you'll probably get sucked in too.
I'm the same.. Haven't even touched the ps4 at all in a long time but started playing Fortnite 3 weeks ago and soooooo hooked on it
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2577 posts
157 upvotes
I can download this on my profile which I have the ps plus account. Is there way my son can download it to his profile which is one the same PS4?He is listed under family management of my account
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2297 posts
858 upvotes
Toronto
kq76 wrote: I'm so addicted to this game. I hadn't played an online multiplayer shooter game in probably over a decade, but this game got me back in. I recommend everyone try it, even if you think you suck at these games. After a few hours of learning the game you'll probably get sucked in too.
Thanks for your thoughts on this game. Have you ever played H1Z1: King of the Kill, or PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds? If "yes", could you also give your opinion on them please? Thanks.