Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PlayStation Store

Get 6 Months of Apple TV+ Free on the Playstation 5

Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
chimaican wrote: lol.... So true. Thankfully I was able to snag one a few weeks ago.

Does this require me to give them a CC like Amazon wants? I don't want to go through the hassle of having to remember to cancel before the free trial is over and then have them charging my CC anyways.
If it's anything like other free trials offered by Apple you either need a CC attached to your account or a balance on your Apple ID.
Oct 7, 2015
767 posts
814 upvotes
Vanier, ON
So the 6 months will be added to the one year free trail from the purchase of ipad ?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
Wondering how many accounts you can made on 1 PS5 before getting banned by $ony?
Apr 1, 2019
60 posts
344 upvotes
Ontario
It didn't work for me. I don't even have an existing Apple One subscription.
Dec 6, 2013
371 posts
331 upvotes
Montreal
I have a PS5 but should I try this lol, it says "Redeem your offer between now and July 22nd, 2022" which is today so not sure how its not working yet for you guys
this site makes me save and spend most of my $$$
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2013 posts
2510 upvotes
Money4Red wrote: On PS5. So, only like 5 people can get this deal.
Laughs looking at my launch ps5
Dec 23, 2012
102 posts
252 upvotes
Anjou
Not working for me either
Sep 10, 2008
104 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
They say Canada is one of the eligible countries but then under terms and conditions it says:

Valid for new and existing subscribers to Apple TV+ in the USA.
Sep 17, 2006
496 posts
267 upvotes
FYI, the press release came ahead of the app update. It’s not working for anyone at the moment.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
Nexzen wrote: Apple + Playstation have a 6 month free offer starting today til July 2022, Get 6 months of Apple TV+ free on the PS5.

Here are the details, existing subscribers are eligible too.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/deals ... ps5-offer/
Avrus wrote: They say Canada is one of the eligible countries but then under terms and conditions it says:

Valid for new and existing subscribers to Apple TV+ in the USA.
OP has the US site link

The Canada site link says "Valid for new and existing subscribers to Apple TV+ in Canada."

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/deals ... ps5-offer/
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17869 upvotes
GTA, ON
Hmmmm.... I know free is free but after looking at AppleTV website I don't see anything of interest. 🤷
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
Can confirm, also don't see it. Seems premature on Sony's part.

All I see in the PS5 app is a 7 day trial.
Mar 20, 2008
54 posts
14 upvotes
Might not be working for anyone currently due to this --> https://www.engadget.com/playstation-ne ... ml?src=rss

"If you can't access online services like Sony's PlayStation Network and Steam, as well as websites like Airbnb, you're not the only one. Starting at approximately 11:20AM ET, Downdetector began logging a spike in outage reports across a variety of online services and websites. Outside of PSN and Steam, some of the more notable platforms people can't seem to connect to include LastPass, TikTok and UPS. Visiting the PlayStation Store and other affected websites, they come back with a DNS error. "
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Hmmmm.... I know free is free but after looking at AppleTV website I don't see anything of interest. 🤷
Ted Lasso is pretty good

I liked Servant but haven't seen season 2 yet

Not tons of content worth watching though and I would never subscribe outside of free trials
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
Nev007 wrote: Reads deal:
- makes sad ps4 noises
This is your PS4 Flight 101 Captain, prepare for take off... *super loud fan noises*
Last edited by JKKim2983 on Jul 22nd, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)