Hot Deals

PlayStation Store

Playstation Plus Essential July 2022 (Crash4, Arcadegeddon, Man of Medan) - Update Extra/Prem Tier refresh

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1992 posts
4456 upvotes

[PlayStation Store] Playstation Plus Essential July 2022 (Crash4, Arcadegeddon, Man of Medan) - Update Extra/Prem Tier refresh

Capture.JPG

These games will go live for plus on July 5th 2022, during the weekly store update.

Links to the games:

Man of Medan

Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time

Arcadegeddon

To see all monthly games: https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/ps-plus/whats-new/#monthly-games

Just announced, the Extra/Premium tier of games announced (available July 19)

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/07/13 ... -avengers/
Capture.JPG
Stray | PS4 PS5
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade | PS5
Marvel’s Avengers | PS4, PS5
Assassin’s Creed Unity | PS4
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry | PS4
Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection | PS4
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected | PS4
Saints Row Gat out of Hell | PS4
Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition | PS5
Ice Age: Scrat’s Nutty Adventure | PS4
Jumanji The Video Game | PS4
Paw Patrol on a Roll! | PS4
ReadySet Heroes | PS4

Classics Catalog lineup for PlayStation Plus Premium members
No Heroes Allowed! (PSP)
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP)

Note to all : in order have access to these games, you will require an active PS Plus membership subscription.
Last edited by Hartia0 on Jul 13th, 2022 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Off topic, trolling, or inflammatory posts relating to competing video game products and/or services (e.g. Xbox vs PlayStation) will be removed without warning. Users posting such content may also receive infractions in accordance with our forum rules.
36 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2401 posts
2508 upvotes
Surrey
Nice, I wanted to buy Crash 4 sometime for PS5. Glad it’s on PS+ Essential
Oct 21, 2013
294 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Why does it call out Essential if it's available on all 3 tiers?
Dec 24, 2012
822 posts
1196 upvotes
Terrebonne
If you enjoyed Until Dawn, Man of Medan is in the same vein. Very good game.
paperplanez wrote: Why does it call out Essential if it's available on all 3 tiers?
Because you're not paying for more lol..
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1491 posts
408 upvotes
If you let your PS+ expire and then pick it back up later. Do you keep the free games you have collected prior?
Oct 15, 2015
102 posts
84 upvotes
St. Catharines
tatung wrote: If you let your PS+ expire and then pick it back up later. Do you keep the free games you have collected prior?
Yes
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2401 posts
2508 upvotes
Surrey
paperplanez wrote: Why does it call out Essential if it's available on all 3 tiers?
More people care about essential. Simple as that
Oct 21, 2013
294 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
henrik112 wrote: More people care about essential. Simple as that
For whatever reason I thought 'Essential' was the middle tier; still think it would be easier to just refer to it as PS Plus games free...

For those interested in Man of Medan and who liked Until Dawn, I do rank it well under their latest, The Quarry but it's still good!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1992 posts
4456 upvotes
paperplanez wrote: For whatever reason I thought 'Essential' was the middle tier; still think it would be easier to just refer to it as PS Plus games free...

For those interested in Man of Medan and who liked Until Dawn, I do rank it well under their latest, The Quarry but it's still good!
Essential is basically the minimal you need for ps plus, ie the online stuff and cloud saves. the higher ones only add more games.

But they list it as all three tiers for the games because it you have Extra or Premium, then that means you have Essential access as well. I think it's just the whole, people think the higher tiers may only be what it provides (ps4/5 games only) , classics.
Some hate around the interwebs because Man of Medan is already on Extra & Premium tier. Also has Little Hope too.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3508 posts
3462 upvotes
Whitby
Repost (by me) but links added. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6911 posts
7250 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
SoldierZeroB wrote: Repost: This was shared 2 days ago by dyalect: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/playsta ... a-2550013/
It's not a repost if the original thread was posted before it was even officially unveiled with no official supporting documentation.

E: Also hell I posted it even before dyalect did but *SHOCKER* I actually only mentioned it in the PS5 thread itself as it wasn't official yet at the time https://forums.redflagdeals.com/officia ... #p36225923
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3090 posts
5800 upvotes
London, Ontario
chemicalxv wrote: It's not a repost if the original thread was posted before it was even officially unveiled with no official supporting documentation.

E: Also hell I posted it even before dyalect did but *SHOCKER* I actually only mentioned it in the PS5 thread itself as it wasn't official yet at the time https://forums.redflagdeals.com/officia ... #p36225923
I didn't know his post wasn't official and was just speculation, but it's still up now and those are the games so in my opinion it's still a repost.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6911 posts
7250 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyways now 1/1 in the recent Walmart clearance deals showing up on PS Plus.

Sackboy (PS4), THPS 1+2 (PS4), and the Nioh Collection (PS5) are the others.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1488 posts
557 upvotes
Great month! Crash 4 price is always too high so I was waiting for that Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes The Trilogy is already on PS+.

Little Hope is also on PS Extra so you can play that after Man of Medan.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3508 posts
3462 upvotes
Whitby
Load up. More free stuff. Not to play in summer. Go for a walk. lol
May 29, 2004
512 posts
146 upvotes
Hartia0 wrote: Capture.JPG

These games will go live for plus on July 5th 2022, during the weekly store update.

Links to the games:

Man of Medan

Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time

Arcadegeddon

To see all monthly games: https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/ps-plus/whats-new/#monthly-games

Note to all : in order have access to these games, you will require an active PS Plus membership subscription.
Thanks for the direct link. Their website sure make it harder to find them. They just show the banner but no link to the games -_-
Feb 11, 2010
480 posts
71 upvotes
Québec
I wonder if they're going to add games on the premium tier in july.
Nov 7, 2021
151 posts
113 upvotes
whoiam wrote: I wonder if they're going to add games on the premium tier in july.
They are releasing "Stray" on Day One (July 19th) for the Extra/Premium tiers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)