[PlayStation Store] PS Destiny 2 Free

also free in Playstation store
20 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2957 posts
2527 upvotes
Montreal
Free also on Xbox, it's a free-to-play game.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/desti ... q955fqfph6

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
May 29, 2006
190 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
This will not give access to the dlc content only the core game. But free is free so great way to try out to see if you like it.
Nov 1, 2012
108 posts
347 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
OMG There's actually a troll that downvoted this thread for "Not a good price". How can it be better than FREE??? :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2331 posts
477 upvotes
Thornhill
honestly, i downloaded and i got hooked. got the expansions, and will get the next major one in november. they got me... but happy.
Oct 31, 2012
516 posts
716 upvotes
Toronto
Andrewww wrote: OMG There's actually a troll that downvoted this thread for "Not a good price". How can it be better than FREE??? :facepalm:
Since it has been free for about 1 year, I guess they wanted to get paid to play?
Jun 26, 2007
937 posts
673 upvotes
Andrewww wrote: OMG There's actually a troll that downvoted this thread for "Not a good price". How can it be better than FREE??? :facepalm:
This is a way to sucker you into buying the DLC and microtransactions. Destiny 2 has gotten really bad for sucking your wallet dry. I used to play it, but it's gotten absolutely ridiculous.
Aug 31, 2020
9 posts
17 upvotes
Am I missing something? This game has been free to play for about a year already.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2779 posts
993 upvotes
Yea, it's free because it's a husk to be filled with DLC the entire gameplay loop is grind and number sponge enemies.

It's on VERY WELL polished F2P title though, I guess I'm biter that I bought it back in the day thinking it'd be a real evolution over Destiny 1.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3907 posts
1107 upvotes
Won't be the last time, I remember when the Batman Arkham games were free for the Batman anniversary and some people still downvoted despite how awesome they were.
Nov 20, 2019
30 posts
89 upvotes
The game is free but you still need PS+ to play online right?