Expired Hot Deals

PlayStation Store

PS Plus Free Games - July 2022 - Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, and Arca

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3543 posts
3618 upvotes
Whitby

[PlayStation Store] PS Plus Free Games - July 2022 - Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, and Arca

Most basic tier of the revamped service is due to receive Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, and Arcadegeddon.
Thread Summary
Off topic, trolling, or inflammatory posts relating to competing video game products and/or services (e.g. Xbox vs PlayStation) will be removed without warning. Users posting such content may also receive infractions in accordance with our forum rules.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4149 posts
4603 upvotes
Ottawa
Outstanding month for Crash 4 by itself.

Bought Man of Medan for $10 years ago, but it looks fun. (It's still sealed and will remain so.)
Dec 13, 2009
650 posts
262 upvotes
North Bay
Crash 4? That's awesome, I've been waiting to buy at the right price so this is perfect.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2255 posts
1759 upvotes
Canada
Leaks at this point but appear to be legit. Stoked for Crash.
Feb 27, 2003
780 posts
579 upvotes
Langley
Every time CD keys had a PS+ sale I'd throw a year or 2 of PS+ on my account - So of course I put a 3 month PSPlay gift card on the account when the upcoming change was announced here on the forums last month.

I just signed into PS+ and discovered that I have PS Plus Premium until 06/10/2032

so...thank you whoever posted that last month:)
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)

Land Back.