Freebies

PlayStation Store

PSN - Death Stranding 2 free Avatars

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2022 11:24 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
6424 posts
6863 upvotes
GTA

[PlayStation Store] PSN - Death Stranding 2 free Avatars

Free Avatars for Death Stranding 2

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/20 ... n-avatars/

Here are the codes without having to read the article
Death Stranding 2 avatar claim codes for all regions
Americas: PRKT-2QNQ-DH4X
EMEA: EHNA-6MNB-PGL5
Asia: CRBA-GKNP-J9EK
Japan: JP2J-A5NG-PT2F
Korea: 3D86-9PNF-KABQ
c'mon get happy!
6 replies
Newbie
Jun 24, 2012
17 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver
here are some for the year end Astro Bot Avatar Codes,


Hong Kong :

JTT4AQNMH5DD
2QCMAFNNC7D3
4HCRLAN4TJNR
HX3EFPNBL7CN
Q7XXLBNPRMCM
T9J34EN8TF2J

Japan :

XEDJTHN93C32
RXG29PNM3D2R
BPTRKPNJMMMJ
LLCJ2AN9FXXR
J8KFCTNM35PK
BXARP5NABR5J

US :

C5CD-C2NJ-R239
CPDR-JFN9-TJA2
H75N-8HNP-H5EP
MNNX-CXNG-L6GB
BA5N-RNNE-P3EK
2LJB-8JND-4H9G

EU :

XJAK-XHN5-J6NQ
E2EC-A4NE-NK8C
G82P-9GN6-LX56
88QQ-GPN2-C4JB
MKQG-B9N7-H3KE
4NAG-MQN6-B3FG
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2003
1923 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver
afro521 wrote: here are some for the year end Astro Bot Avatar Codes,


Hong Kong :

JTT4AQNMH5DD
2QCMAFNNC7D3
4HCRLAN4TJNR
HX3EFPNBL7CN
Q7XXLBNPRMCM
T9J34EN8TF2J

Japan :

XEDJTHN93C32
RXG29PNM3D2R
BPTRKPNJMMMJ
LLCJ2AN9FXXR
J8KFCTNM35PK
BXARP5NABR5J

US :

C5CD-C2NJ-R239
CPDR-JFN9-TJA2
H75N-8HNP-H5EP
MNNX-CXNG-L6GB
BA5N-RNNE-P3EK
2LJB-8JND-4H9G

EU :

XJAK-XHN5-J6NQ
E2EC-A4NE-NK8C
G82P-9GN6-LX56
88QQ-GPN2-C4JB
MKQG-B9N7-H3KE
4NAG-MQN6-B3FG
I just tried the US codes, but got this error message when I tried to claim them: "The voucher code is incorrect or is no longer valid.The voucher code is incorrect or is no longer valid."

Anyone else have this problem?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
6424 posts
6863 upvotes
GTA
Leshita wrote: I just tried the US codes, but got this error message when I tried to claim them: "The voucher code is incorrect or is no longer valid.The voucher code is incorrect or is no longer valid."

Anyone else have this problem?
I just redeemed them all no problem
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2003
1923 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver
BernardRyder wrote: I just redeemed them all no problem
Hm, that's weird. It works when I enter the code, but when I try to click the final step (confirm redemption), it gave me that error.
Oh well, no astrobot for me. :P
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
6424 posts
6863 upvotes
GTA
Leshita wrote: Hm, that's weird. It works when I enter the code, but when I try to click the final step (confirm redemption), it gave me that error.
Oh well, no astrobot for me. :P
It works for me the same way unless it is a code I had redeemed already. Then it won't work after I click. I had the racing avatar already and that's what happened, code goes through but no final step.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2003
1923 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver
BernardRyder wrote: It works for me the same way unless it is a code I had redeemed already. Then it won't work after I click. I had the racing avatar already and that's what happened, code goes through but no final step.
Oh, then perhaps I already got these before.

Thanks Jesus. Happy Birthday (soon)! ;)

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Mok122cobra