[PlayStation Store] September PS+ Games: PUBG & Street Fighter V

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2020 10:24 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6310 posts
4508 upvotes
Ottawa
Honestly don't care if Street Fighter has a 100+ DLC items. I never bought it or played it on PS3/PS4 so HEY, I'll try a free base game and get my fighting game kick. Haven't touched Street Fighter since the PS1 days.

PUBG on the other hand I honestly thought was F2P....never bothered with it as my crew plays Warzone. Interesting choice but not interested.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Oct 16, 2005
499 posts
29 upvotes
SFV is a pretty solid game, if you give it the time. But I can see how the DLC definitely sours it in most peoples eyes. I was pretty pissed when the game was brand new, and you were shafted out of sooooo many characters. If the DLC goes on sale for crazy cheap, maybe i'll pick it up while the game is free. Some of the new characters they added were fantastic.

My big issue with PS+ as of late. Is if you have both PS+ and PSNow, they just keep giving away games that are already on Now. So you're not really getting something new.
Jul 31, 2020
726 posts
494 upvotes
Bullsigh wrote: Pubg is still a thing ?
Ya, but not so much on console. The current consoles just don’t have the cpu power to run it at a good enough frame rate.
Aug 27, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
BigSJW wrote: Please tell me this includes all DLCs for street fighter 5. Otherwise this month will be complete trash, $20 of value yikes.
Unfortunately, it's the base Street Fighter V; Sony couldn't even give PS+ subscribers the better Arcade Edition, let alone the Champion Edition.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9637 posts
62267 upvotes
Ontario
unimus wrote: A battle royale game that should have been free a long time ago.

Am i going to be a cannon fodder if i start now?
you need to be level 20 or 30 before you can play rank games.

if you play nonrank games, 80% of the players are bots.