[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2133 posts
1421 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[PlayStation Store] Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales PSN Game (PS4) $13.49

Hey guys,

I had this game in my bookmarks for a few weeks now and I'd check from time to time to see if there was a rebate, and it seems it's finally 50% now! I loved the cards game in The Witcher 3 so I know this is going to be a blast to play. Sorry if it's been posted already I didn't see anything about this today.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2133 posts
1421 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DimsumDeals wrote: Good price thanks OP
A few weeks ago there was a nice The Witcher PSN sale and someone posted that this game had a rebate but when I checked the game was at normal price even though the other Witcher games were still on sale, so I've been waiting like a jackal in the shadow ever since!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1475 posts
622 upvotes
Toronto
willy0275 wrote: A few weeks ago there was a nice The Witcher PSN sale and someone posted that this game had a rebate but when I checked the game was at normal price even though the other Witcher games were still on sale, so I've been waiting like a jackal in the shadow ever since!
Ive been meaning to try this game out after i finished the witcher 3 game, cant get enough of the lore. Hope this one's good!
Aug 16, 2018
50 posts
57 upvotes
This game surprised me so much just how good it is. It really is very good. I have a hard time finding a game I enjoyed as must as this one. Wish they would make a sequel but I heard they didn't have as much support from the game as they would have liked. Too bad
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2133 posts
1421 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Lenwood wrote: This game surprised me so much just how good it is. It really is very good. I have a hard time finding a game I enjoyed as must as this one. Wish they would make a sequel but I heard they didn't have as much support from the game as they would have liked. Too bad
Actually, I was trying to grind through Death Stranding today so that I could finish it and go to this game, but it's so boring I going to skip straight to Thronebreaker! I really tried to like Death Stranding but going around with cargo constantly trying to keep my balance with L2 or R2 has got the best of me. My younger me would have done it without question but I'm too old for this sh*it Smiling Face With Open Mouth