• Dec 20th, 2022 7:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 25, 2019
176 posts
11 upvotes

Please advice for getting new credit cards

I hope someone will be able to help me out here. I have never churned credit cards and recently learned that this is a thing Astonished Face

I have an upcoming expense of about 2000 CAD at Costco.ca and international air travel tickets of about 3000-4000 CAD. Lounge access is not a concern as I'll be booking it for someone else. Apart from that the places where I regularly spend my money are Costco, other grocery stores (Freshco, Loblaws), amazon shopping, gas, recurring bills, etc.

What are my best options to apply for new credit cards?

I already have TD Visa infinite for the past few years.

PS: If there is a separate thread for newbies to ask for advice about credit card churning, please let me know. I'll move my request there.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2017
1064 posts
821 upvotes
dearib wrote: I hope someone will be able to help me out here. I have never churned credit cards and recently learned that this is a thing Astonished Face

I have an upcoming expense of about 2000 CAD at Costco.ca and international air travel tickets of about 3000-4000 CAD. Lounge access is not a concern as I'll be booking it for someone else. Apart from that the places where I regularly spend my money are Costco, other grocery stores (Freshco, Loblaws), amazon shopping, gas, recurring bills, etc.

What are my best options to apply for new credit cards?

I already have TD Visa infinite for the past few years.

PS: If there is a separate thread for newbies to ask for advice about credit card churning, please let me know. I'll move my request there.
I just upgraded to the TD Visa Infinite Privilege and was a good deal for me. The minimum spend of 9k in three months looks like you'd have no issue with.