Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1418 posts
161 upvotes

Please delete

*Edit April 19, 2016*: Our group is just finishing our first successful 90 days of cheap ultimate car washes and it's worked out great! Unfortunatley one of our group is moving to an area that doesn't have a Shell Car Wash nearby so we have an opening for Thursdays. If you're interested read below carefully to make sure this will work for you and please inbox me if interested.

I'm organizing a group buy of a 90 day Shell car wash pass! The 90 day pass for the touchless or soft touch ultimate car wash is $180. This allows 1 car wash per day. If we split it 7 ways everybody gets a day of the week and does one car wash per week.

SHELL has an app and everyone can load the pass card so no need to pass the physical card back and forth. So with tax it's $203.40 / 7 people = $30. In 90 days you can get 12 car washes so that equals $2.50 per wash for an ultimate touchless or soft touch car wash every week!

If you're interested make sure of these 2 things!

1. Make sure you have a location near you here:

http://s04.static-shell.com/content/...ass-sites.xlsx

2. You need to make sure that you have a phone that can use the Shell app:

Android: Nexus 6 and Galaxy S6
Apple: any iPhone 4s or greater with IOS 8 or higher.

PM if you're interested and let me know what phone you have. If you're part of the group it's $30 per person and payment by EMT only. Check my feedback for confidence that I'm an upstanding member of the RFD community. :D
Share:
1 reply
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2362 posts
2011 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
i didnt know about the app.. this is pretty cool!
..your thread could use a photo...
:arrow: Fight Spam in Canada! 💡