• Jan 22nd, 2020 10:55 pm
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2963 posts
1571 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 0
rfdlurker4years wrote: The Hamilton show will be at the Ed Mirvish Theatre on multiple days starting next year. The following dates/tickets are available:

Saturday, February 15th @ 2pm - Mezzanine Left - Row M - $300/ticket - Up to 4 tickets available
Friday, March 13th @ 8pm - Orchestra Left - Row K - $350/ticket - 2 Tickets Available
Tuesday, March 24th @ 8pm - Stools Right - Row X - $200/ticket - Up to 4 Tickets Available
Friday, April 24th @8pm - Mezzanine Right - Row W - $300/ticket - Up to 4 Tickets Available

Hard tickets are available and can be picked up in downtown Toronto. I would consider making it out to the east part of Toronto as I'm in that area often. Please refer to my BST feedback here on RFD - I'm a very reliable seller with a perfect track record.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If interested, please PM me for a quick reply.
Interested in Feb 15 (2 tickets)
What are seats and face value of tickets please
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2963 posts
1571 upvotes
Mississauga
rfdlurker4years wrote: The Hamilton show will be at the Ed Mirvish Theatre on multiple days starting next year. The following dates/tickets are available:

Saturday, February 15th @ 2pm - Mezzanine Left - Row M - $300/ticket - Up to 4 tickets available
Friday, March 13th @ 8pm - Orchestra Left - Row K - $350/ticket - 2 Tickets Available
Tuesday, March 24th @ 8pm - Stools Right - Row X - $200/ticket - Up to 4 Tickets Available
Friday, April 24th @8pm - Mezzanine Right - Row W - $300/ticket - Up to 4 Tickets Available

Hard tickets are available and can be picked up in downtown Toronto. I would consider making it out to the east part of Toronto as I'm in that area often. Please refer to my BST feedback here on RFD - I'm a very reliable seller with a perfect track record.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If interested, please PM me for a quick reply.
Interested in Feb 15 (2 tickets)
What are seats and face value of tickets please
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14441 posts
218 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
Face value on the stools were $50 each.
I have Row T in the mezzanine, they were $100 each.
My friends have Row L in Mezzanine, they were $200 each.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2963 posts
1571 upvotes
Mississauga
mlc2000 wrote: Face value on the stools were $50 each.
I have Row T in the mezzanine, they were $100 each.
My friends have Row L in Mezzanine, they were $200 each.
wow; huge markup, thanks for the info