Pets

Please HELP!! Lost CAT! (Markham, wismer community)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2021 10:43 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 7, 2021
1 posts

Please HELP!! Lost CAT! (Markham, wismer community)

Hi All,

I can't find my cat! She got lost at Markham , wismer community.
Please contact me if you have any information. Thank you so much! Please help me!
Images
  • IMG_5242.jpeg
  • IMG_3493.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 9th, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added details to title
3 replies
Dec 8, 2015
401 posts
223 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I hope you find her, someone probably is feeding her. My Binky went missing and I found out someone was keeping her half a block away. She came back home after 4 months. Good Luck to you getting her back home. Check all the nearby shelters and their websites. Found my daughter's cat on the Progress Animal Clinic website about to be put up for adoption.
Sep 3, 2021
2 posts
1 upvote
hopefully by this time you have already found him/her,

it is important to try to find the cat early on, A, if they are locked somewhere, e.g., neighbour's garage, you need to release him asap to prevent starvation which is bad for their livers, B, if they are injured, maybe you can still save them, C, if your neighbour took the cat cuz he or she thought it was feral, you can essentially let them know that it is not feral.

another thing you can do is to pick a quiet night and move around the neighbourhood shaking a can of treats or whatever he responds to, then pick up your ears and listen..

the best case scenario is honestly when they are actually hanging out with another family,

if you search on amazon there are essentially key fobs you can put on cats and use bluetooth on your cellphone to locate them, i have never tried and it is pretty much after thought at this point.
Aug 5, 2005
542 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
If your cat is found, may be next get a name tag with you contact info? When my dog would run away she always came back bc a neighbour found on her collar our address / phoned me to pick her up. One time, she got dropped off in a Lexus in style, like a diva. XD