Hot Deals

Plex pass lifetime 20% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2022 10:23 pm
55 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1081 posts
698 upvotes
Got the email as well, too bad all the country tricks doesn't work anymore.
Newbie
Aug 4, 2020
28 posts
35 upvotes
Thanks! I've been waiting for this thread. :)
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 25, 2021
20 posts
49 upvotes
Mississauga
keshan wrote: Got the email as well, too bad all the country tricks doesn't work anymore.
Getting the lifetime pass for $50 CAD by paying in Turkish lira was pretty sweet
Member
User avatar
Jun 27, 2011
324 posts
459 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
Thank you for sharing @FQOGLF8 i’ve been waiting for this for a while now. Cheers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9208 posts
6459 upvotes
Toronto
question for people getting this, do you need this because you share your server with friends/family and if so is it worth it? Do you charge them or it's a favor? or some other reason entirely? I use the free version currently to direct play on my own network and while I've though about this, I'm not sure it's worth tying up the resources or dealing with people when something doesn't work for them
Member
User avatar
Jun 27, 2011
324 posts
459 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
I didn’t really « need » it but wanted it to see the stats. I share with family and friends so i don’t charge anything.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
2657 posts
3484 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ReeGee wrote: question for people getting this, do you need this because you share your server with friends/family and if so is it worth it? Do you charge them or it's a favor? or some other reason entirely? I use the free version currently to direct play on my own network and while I've though about this, I'm not sure it's worth tying up the resources or dealing with people when something doesn't work for them
You can download your movies/tv shows off the server to your mobile device, and skip tv show intros as well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1370 posts
1474 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Grabbed it. Thanks, OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2067 posts
2056 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
FQOGLF8 wrote: Doesn't work for me. I am getting this error "Selected country (TUR) does not match Credit Card country (CAN)"
Shame. I'm surprised plex does a better job of checking than Google and Netflix, both of whom I have turkey/India subscriptions
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1248 posts
401 upvotes
Thanks OP!

I had to cancel my free month to be able to use the code, but worked fine after that.
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.
Sr. Member
Jul 26, 2013
785 posts
744 upvotes
CALGARY
Never seen the benefit to paying for Plex. Free works just fine at home for me
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9208 posts
6459 upvotes
Toronto
Wrestlemania wrote: You can download your movies/tv shows off the server to your mobile device, and skip tv show intros as well.
does your library already have to be in a format where that's feasible or does it transcode downloads? Can't imagine downloading 4K HDR/DV content to a mobile device if it could even playback properly lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
2657 posts
3484 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sicklyslick wrote: Shame. I'm surprised plex does a better job of checking than Google and Netflix, both of whom I have turkey/India subscriptions
Google and Netflix don't care. The people who do the VPN trick are a very small minority, and at least it bumps up the subscriber count, which is what they want anyway.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
2657 posts
3484 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ReeGee wrote: does your library already have to be in a format where that's feasible or does it transcode downloads? Can't imagine downloading 4K HDR/DV content to a mobile device if it could even playback properly lol
It'll transcode it.
Newbie
Sep 14, 2021
3 posts
1 upvote
You are wrong, it still works. I just signed up with Turkey VPN.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1156 posts
1979 upvotes
I can't imagine how many unused lifetime subscriptions that big sale last time haha. That was the epitome of not wanting to be left out on a deal

Top