PlexCoin: Scam or BitCoin killer?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2017 2:49 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
1836 posts
1399 upvotes
TORONTO
t.dot wrote: If it is a scam how come it isn't shut down as yet and taken off exchanges and shut down?
If both the Quebec AMF and the US SEC say it's a scam, that is a pretty good indicator it is a scam.

And that doesn't take into account the ludicrous claims made by plexcoin itself.
t.dot wrote: From what I understand (Take it with a grain of salt, I don't own any coin,
And yet you claimed otherwise not long ago:
t.dot wrote: Ive been riding the wave of other cryptos, buying low and trying to catch the highs. Will keep an eye on Plex tho.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1589 posts
202 upvotes
M8Rxmjsik wrote: If both the Quebec AMF and the US SEC say it's a scam, that is a pretty good indicator it is a scam.
I agree, but also think that if they had enough evidence on any crime he committed they would have charged him by now, AFAIK he was only charged for not showing up to court and his past crimes. Hurry up and charge him with a plexcoin related charges so this coin and go away if they have the evidence. Instead so far they've said it is likely to be fraud and are warning investors because of his previous crimes. I also dont believe he is the only one involved, I don't think he is smart enough to develop a coin himself, get it to where it's listed as an exchange, etc.
M8Rxmjsik wrote: And yet you claimed otherwise not long ago:
That response was in the context of PLX, I should have more clearly said I do not have any Plex coins, I plan to watch it.

I've been reading alot of white papers lately and gaining alot of interest in gen3 coins (ADA, IOTA, XRP, etc).
This video at after the 20min mark seems to explain the problem that Plex is having. He was just explain the difference between the worlds of cryptos vs legacy financial world.

Will probably skip on plex entirely unless they one day finish their bank. By then these gen3 coins will probably surpass any innovation they might have done due to their legal trouble.