671 upvotes

TOTO Washlet A100 $308.75

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
plumbingonline.ca
Boxing week price $325.
Using code boxingweek19 for another 5% off will bring it to $308.75

Definitely a luxury item, but Toto is the cadillac (or more fittingly, Lexus) of toilets. A pretty good price for this entry model. If u have visited Japan before and have said to urself I shall have one of these at home, this is a good time.

The obvious difference between this model and the one Costco carries at $449 seems to be just the remote control and pulsation function, which both are relatively non-essential. Well worth saving the $140 for.

- Quick release, easy seat removal for simplified cleaning of the Washlet and toilet
- SoftClose function built into the lid and seat. No more slammed lids!
- Self-cleaning wand. Wand is automatically cleaned before and after use
- Streamlined design, elongated front Washlet bidet toilet seat with mounting and connection hardware included
- Shape: Elongated
- Adjustable front and rear warm water washing with three temperature settings and five pressure settings. Oscillating stream option
- Heated seat with three temperature settings
- Convenient arm control panel

I have not, however, ordered from plumbingonline.ca before, but the reviews on their Facebook page gives off an impression that they're reliable.
Last edited by manho on Dec 27th, 2019 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
9 replies
Jan 10, 2017
296 posts
222 upvotes
I've ordered from them two weeks ago, shipping was fast. Still have to install the product but would definitely order from them again based on my first order.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4291 posts
419 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Thanks! With the coupon code it's even cheaper than Amazon's lowest historical price according to ccc
Sep 8, 2007
248 posts
86 upvotes
Very interested but how do you know if the washlet will fit your toilet?

Real world Q: I'm looking at an American Standard Vormax as my upstairs toilet is cracked, would that combination work, or how would I be able to find out it works?
Nov 26, 2013
750 posts
661 upvotes
Winnipeg
This will go perfectly with the squatty potty I just got! Thanks!
Sep 26, 2016
120 posts
109 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
SonicSam wrote: Very interested but how do you know if the washlet will fit your toilet?

Real world Q: I'm looking at an American Standard Vormax as my upstairs toilet is cracked, would that combination work, or how would I be able to find out it works?
Normally you need at least 45mm-50mm between the tank and seat mounting bolt holes for it
Apr 24, 2010
754 posts
418 upvotes
Canada
manho wrote:
The obvious difference between this model and the one Costco carries at $449 seems to be just the remote control and pulsation function, which both are relatively non-essential. Well worth saving the $140 for.
F or those who are planning on buying this entry level bidet, you may consider spending an extra $200 to buy the C200 instead.
https://www.jbidet.com/articles/toto-a1 ... ifference/

The deodorizer of the C200 works amazing well.
Contrary to OP's opinion, I think the remote controller of the C200 which mounts nearby the toilet is a must for sanitary reason. Unless, someone in the house is willing to sanitize the control panel of the A100 each and every time a male user finishes his number one job.
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1051 upvotes
Where is this bidet made in? And what's the warranty policy like for Toto? I think IIRC they're Malaysian bidets with the Toto brand name slapped on it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1917 posts
671 upvotes
Amowagou wrote: F or those who are planning on buying this entry level bidet, you may consider spending an extra $200 to buy the C200 instead.
https://www.jbidet.com/articles/toto-a1 ... ifference/

The deodorizer of the C200 works amazing well.
Contrary to OP's opinion, I think the remote controller of the C200 which mounts nearby the toilet is a must for sanitary reason. Unless, someone in the house is willing to sanitize the control panel of the A100 each and every time a male user finishes his number one job.
I got the Costco version (dumbed down version of C200) which had the remote control but did not came with deodorizer, premist, and dryer. I've always wondered, does the deodorizer need the filter changed (with a toto proprietary one?) every so often?
Apr 24, 2010
754 posts
418 upvotes
Canada
manho wrote: I got the Costco version (dumbed down version of C200) which had the remote control but did not came with deodorizer, premist, and dryer. I've always wondered, does the deodorizer need the filter changed (with a toto proprietary one?) every so often?
There is a plastic filter which should be washed weekly. The deodorized catalyst needs to be changed every 1 - 2 years according to the user manual. I have been using mine for over a year, the deodorizer is still working strong.